to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Worth It?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 EliteKnGx

EliteKnGx
  • Interests:Airsoft, cars, and weight training.
  • SOA Name: ElitexKnG

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

I looking for a 3rd burst mosfet for my g36k since my cut off lever and trigger assembly are not compatible with eachother so my gun always shoots in full auto so I need to buy a 3 round burst mosfet so I have the options of semi/3 rd burst/auto.
iv been looking at http://extreme-fire....SW-CHEETAH.html.
is there any better 3rd burst mosfets out there that are cheaper/better?
www.blackopsairsoft.net

#2 Personist

Personist
  • SOA Name: Personist

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (EliteKnGx @ Apr 5 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I looking for a 3rd burst mosfet for my g36k since my cut off lever and trigger assembly are not compatible with eachother so my gun always shoots in full auto so I need to buy a 3 round burst mosfet so I have the options of semi/3 rd burst/auto.

You can also get the computer, evolutuion, cheetah, or panther mosfets from him.

#3 Fubar65

Fubar65

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:57 PM

You can also check out awsairsoft.com They have some pretty innovative mosfet control systems.

#4 alextattoo

alextattoo

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (EliteKnGx @ Apr 5 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi man, I had a similar problem my cut off lever doesn't work well and I had only a full auto on my SP150 DMR so I decided to buy a evolution computer.The problem is that all the computers need a working semi to calculate the 3 round burst.3 rd burst are based on a 3 semi and when you connect a evo or another computer to your AEG you have to shoot 3-4 rounds on semi to establish the delays.So the computer will not help you without working semi. You can ask Gandalf from extreme fire.
MY GUNS, MY PRIDE
http://img165.images...oleccionie6.jpg

220 ft. shots ---->

#5 EliteKnGx

EliteKnGx

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

so how do I fix this no semi problem? replace my cut off lever?
www.blackopsairsoft.net

#6 csczero

csczero

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Fubar65 @ Apr 6 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can also check out awsairsoft.com They have some pretty innovative mosfet control systems.

For some reason it seems all the time all there mosfets are out of stock. unless they make them as orders come in.. Do you know how long it takes them to make and ship a mosfet out?

and to OP. You said your cut off lever and trigger assembly isnt compatible. Maybe you should get a pair that are compatible? Because I don't know why they aren't compatible. But if you are getting a mosfet I like the aws scorpion one, it has the 3 round burst like the cheetah but more.

#7 chaosknight

chaosknight

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:18 AM

ok, im not completely sure this is right, so don't take it as 100% the truth

if you look at the high end aws ones (pulse/scorpian), they have a switch put under one of the gears so that you always completely cycle (and thus fix the partial cycles problem, right?)

about them being in stock, I've been looking at getting one, but they've been out for a while

#8 csczero

csczero

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (chaosknight @ Apr 13 2009, 03:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok, im not completely sure this is right, so don't take it as 100% the truth

if you look at the high end aws ones (pulse/scorpian), they have a switch put under one of the gears so that you always completely cycle (and thus fix the partial cycles problem, right?)

about them being in stock, I've been looking at getting one, but they've been out for a while

Oh thats awsome I know it also has a sensor in the hop up to detect bbs coming out and a microphone to detech the piston hitting.

#9 EliteKnGx

EliteKnGx

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:04 AM

I bought a new wire set for my gun the echo 1 low resistance wire set but when I put it in the gun for some reason the cut off lever cant catch the slide as I pull the trigger in semi causing the gun to fire in full auto. id rather replace the cut off lever instead of the trigger assembly if it will fix the problem.
www.blackopsairsoft.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users