to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Vsr-10 Trigger Box Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shaman Zeak

Shaman Zeak

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hey guys, first time here.

I've got somewhat of a problem, you see I tried to disassemble and reassemble a cheap off-brand version of the Tokyo Marui VSR-10. I realize that buying the gun in the first place, then taking it apart with very limited knowledge wasn't a smart idea, but whatever, I didn't come here for that.

So my problem is I accidentaly opened the trigger box when trying to figure out how to get the barrel/other parts off. I doubt I lost/damaged any parts, and I've got a basic idea of where things go, but when I pull the bolt back one of two things happens.

A. The sear doesn't catch the spring and nothing happens.

Or

B. The sear does catch, but the bolt won't slide back into place, it just sits back until it gets bumped enough to release forward violently (Which a bloody knuckle on my parts learned).

The trigger box looks relatively close to that of the Tokyo Marui kind, but a tad bit different. This is the closest image I could find (The black part is all metal in my gun).

Thanks to all who look, any help is welcome.

#2 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes
  • Interests:Anthing!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:29 PM

I noticed that you don't have your cylinder release lever. Did you leave it out to take the pic or did you forget to install it? That part should look like this:

QUOTE (Shaman Zeak @ Apr 21 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys, first time here.

I've got somewhat of a problem, you see I tried to disassemble and reassemble a cheap off-brand version of the Tokyo Marui VSR-10. I realize that buying the gun in the first place, then taking it apart with very limited knowledge wasn't a smart idea, but whatever, I didn't come here for that.

So my problem is I accidentaly opened the trigger box when trying to figure out how to get the barrel/other parts off. I doubt I lost/damaged any parts, and I've got a basic idea of where things go, but when I pull the bolt back one of two things happens.

A. The sear doesn't catch the spring and nothing happens.

Or

B. The sear does catch, but the bolt won't slide back into place, it just sits back until it gets bumped enough to release forward violently (Which a bloody knuckle on my parts learned).

The trigger box looks relatively close to that of the Tokyo Marui kind, but a tad bit different. This is the closest image I could find (The black part is all metal in my gun).

Thanks to all who look, any help is welcome.

Edited by SnakeEyes, 21 April 2009 - 08:30 PM.

#3 Shaman Zeak

Shaman Zeak

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

No, thats not an actual picture of the trigger box. I might try and upload a picture tomorrow, but for now thats the closest looking thing I could find.

#4 SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes
  • Interests:Anthing!

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

How bout that part I mentioned? Is it installed? If not, your spring guide won't be held to compress your spring and latch your piston.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users