to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Mossberg M590 Clip

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Howco

Howco

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

Where can I purchase another Mossberg M590 clip, My son has lost his and I have spent most of the weekend looking with no luck..
Any help would be great
Thanks
Howco

#2 tactg36c

tactg36c

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

I suggest going to airsplat.com, they have a section for mag's for almost every weapon. I use the same gun for my side arm and I got another 19 round clip for backup
I suggest you get the 180 round clip though, its a better deal how many X# bb's for only 2 dollers more
(and its a little harder to lose)
good luck with finding your sons clip btw a-famerican.gif

Edited by tactg36c, 01 May 2009 - 10:18 PM.

Team Dover medic
experienced g36c user

oh mye gawd I just noticed my sig is red white and blue

A hardcore airsofter is not always someone who has TMs, camouflage, and all that stuff. A hardcore airsofter can be someone who buys from Big 5, plays in normal clothes, and even has all springers. It all depends on their heart. If you believe this too, put this in your sig. If you disagree, say the opposite of what I say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users