to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

ACM M500 Takedown Guide

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 T-BONE

T-BONE

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:51 PM

A guide I made for ASB, figured many people over here could use it aswell.

First you are going to want to take the stock/pistol grip off. In this case I was using a RS pistol grip. On the original full stock there are two screws on the rubber butt pad. Then after that comes off there is another long screw on the inside.

Then unscrew the black ring at the front of the fore grip. After that take out the two small grub screws located on both sides of the barrel close to the receiver.

Now you should be able to slide the barrel and magazine tube off. A bit of gentle wiggling may be required.
You should be left with this.

From here you can unscrew the inner barrel to remove it.

Now take out the two pins that connect the charging arms to the pump tube. For me the first one fell out and with a bit of tapping the second came out. Be careful as these are small and very easy to loose. Its hard to see from the picture but you will know what Im talking about when you get there.

Next you need to knock out the silver body pin and remove the screw just in front off the trigger guard.

After that you should be able to pull the trigger mechanism out. Itís easier if you pull from the back.

And now the final step. It takes a bit off wiggling but you should be able to pull out the rest of the internals out. Itís easiest to angle the back down and pull it out that way.

If you have any shotgun questions PM me, I will be happy to help!

#2 DM Hackle

DM Hackle
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:09 PM

Pinned.
Excellent work.

Just so everyone is clear, polymer is just a fancy name for plastic.

#3 lakeviewairsoft

lakeviewairsoft

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:38 PM

I was looking into this gun. What website do you recommend I buy it off?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users