to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

ACU US ARMY LOADOUT

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

PS. PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO WEAR THE BOONIE. THE RIGHT WAY

sum stuff from airsoft this july. by the way I also own a we gbb scar
You are allowed a 700x150 pixel picture in your sig. No larger. ~Airborne101

#2 koreaneric23

koreaneric23

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:10 PM

im personally not a fan of ACU but wow that looks great. good job.

#3 CPosko

CPosko
  • Interests:I've practiced Muay Thai and Sambo for 5 years. I also like to backpack and camp. I am an Eagle Scout and am active in my local Boy Scout troop. I sing in two different choirs and have sang at Carnegie Hall and the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I act in my community theatre and am a member of the International Thespian Society. I also am an ameteur skateboarder and I'm an experienced snowboarder (Zoo York board, Venture trucks, Seedy Lunatic wheels and Burton Cruzer snowboard, Saloman bindings, Burton boots).

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

What kind of goggles are those? I've been looking for a pair I like and those look good
WE 1911
KWA M9 PTP
Tanaka S&W Model 500 8 3/4 Inch Silver Version
KWA NS2 M11A1

#4 Festering_Meat

Festering_Meat
  • Interests:paintballing, guitar, airsofting (duh),

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:11 AM

Lookin sick man!! I love a good ACU loadout

#5 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:17 AM

they are revision folige green. given by of course .the army look up revision brand or oakley ess is also good

#6 IRA

IRA

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

I saw you on the airsoft group on FB and I liked it alot, my favorite loadout of yours is the first one with the boonie.

thanks to projectmayhem9 for the sig

#7 Spydey

Spydey
  • SOA Name: zprejean

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

That has to be my favorite loadout on this entire forum, great job!

#8 L96SniperWI

L96SniperWI
  • Interests:airsoft snowboarding aggressive skating hunting camping fishing ... and slowly turning into a gear Professional... and I'm already an elite-ist

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:37 PM

I like it

It could use a 1st line, and some knee pads

and the dump pouch looks a little pink in some of the photos

but that is really picky, and I still like the load out
Delta Milsim Group. SP-01

#9 Zed8

Zed8

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:12 AM

Nice to see another Ord player. Solid loadout.

Nice gun storage system as well...

#10 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

yeah I kno some of it is off color, I used knee pads at ord but found them to restrict my legs a little bit. but I use them when the ground sucks. in the field where its soft, thers no point. and in basic you get used to uncomfortable surfaces on ur knees and elbows

#11 Aqua Donkey

Aqua Donkey
  • Interests:Music<br />Football <br />Lacrosse<br />Airsoft<br />my brohams<br />girls
  • SOA Name: Aqua Donkey

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hey.....That looks like Fort Ord?! Is that where you play?

Nice Loadout too, kitlist would be cool.
100 shots...one kill....100 welts :D
I am a 1337 125th ranger navy seal shadow dmr support sniper...one shot one miss
BUY MY STUFF!
http://www.airsoftfo...4#entry18304074
http://www.airsoftfo...gs-t185298.html
=====================

#12 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

yeah im an ord player

acu set
acu boonie hat
acu hydration pack
acu helmet cover
ach helmet
helment mount for mich/ach
mechanix gloves
revision goggles
revision sawfly glasses
otech tear away platecarrier
http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=4724
acu dump pouch
uncle sams gi boots
and alot of mags

ca m15a4 cqb suppressed 420 fps with red/green cross acog style sight
one point sling set'

basicaly

Edited by spartan 117 gw, 31 July 2009 - 04:25 PM.

#13 Aqua Donkey

Aqua Donkey
  • Interests:Music<br />Football <br />Lacrosse<br />Airsoft<br />my brohams<br />girls

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:03 PM

Do you ever play at Mikeforce? We are pretty legit up there :)
I am a 1337 125th ranger navy seal shadow dmr support sniper...one shot one miss
BUY MY STUFF!
=====================

#14 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:07 AM

yup I play at mike force. when im home lol. went to thor's hammer. I was the 82nd guy there who creamed 5 guys with one spray of the m4 when I stuck into the keyhole. good stuff

#15 Aqua Donkey

Aqua Donkey

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (spartan 117 gw @ Aug 2 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yup I play at mike force. when im home lol. went to thor's hammer. I was the 82nd guy there who creamed 5 guys with one spray of the m4 when I stuck into the keyhole. good stuff

Hahahah no way! Wait, so you were the guy who shot us when we were all :censored2: around?

We were all really bored (because you guys weren't really attacking) and me and my teammate had a classic pistol duel and everyone was watching. During the second round, when I took my steps, I just got lit up so bad haha. Funniest moment in MF history a-laugh.gif
BUY MY STUFF!
=====================

#16 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

yeah lol I killed ya. ddnt know paratroopers could sneak round so bad. was within 25 feet of you guys lol

#17 AEGmaniac

AEGmaniac
  • Interests:Motocross, girls, music, football, guitar, video games, and obviously airsoft.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:46 AM

Awesome loadout, it's cool to know that I know at least TWO Ord players on these forums. Too bad I'm not old enough to play there... still awesome loadout, also how good are mikeforce games? I was thinking about going to one of their games sometime soon...
Also, guests aren't literally guests in the sense that they are friends with someone who has done the recondo school/is part of mikeforce, right?

Edited by AEGmaniac, 04 August 2009 - 01:50 AM.

QUOTE (Lizzard @ Jul 15 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, if dolls (please, it's an action companion) are these cool, then yes, I like to play with dolls.

QUOTE (AirPwner2000 @ Sep 26 2009, 06:53 PM)
I can probly pwn u at airsoft so shut up and just answer my question please

#18 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:57 AM

mike force is more organized and its all woodland/field/jungle style combat . different than ord. anyone is welcome aslong as they comply with the regs they got. but for new people doesnt matter much. only recondo was supose to wear acu's but figuring im a real soldier I wore them anyway and they were cool with it

#19 AEGmaniac

AEGmaniac
  • Interests:Motocross, girls, music, football, guitar, video games, and obviously airsoft.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

Lol
I definitely got to try one of their games, I just need a backpack that can carry water, bb's, gas, etc.

QUOTE (Lizzard @ Jul 15 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, if dolls (please, it's an action companion) are these cool, then yes, I like to play with dolls.

QUOTE (AirPwner2000 @ Sep 26 2009, 06:53 PM)
I can probly pwn u at airsoft so shut up and just answer my question please

#20 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

no need. just water ammo. and somejerky. thats all you need. hydro pack. rig or plate carrier. ammo. and a snack. all u need. light is fast . fast kills

#21 Alpha-17

Alpha-17
  • Interests:Military history, Weapons, The Roman Empire, World War I, Stars- Trek -Wars -Gate, and (obviously) Airsoft.

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

Not bad. How long have you been in the Eighty-Deuce?
Remember September 11, 2001------------------------------------Repensum est Canicula

All my Loadouts:
Alpha's Closet

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis Marine, MulitCam, Gulf War, ACU, Flecktarn, Wustentarn, Clone Trooper, Mercenary, Umbrella Security Service Commando, Vietnam LRRP, Early '60s 82nd Airborne Paratrooper, 82nd Airborne Grunt During Tet, and growing!

#22 Mental Medic

Mental Medic

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Alpha-17 @ Aug 19 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not bad. How long have you been in the Eighty-Deuce?

Shouldn't have been for too long since he's a PV2. Unless he got demoted.....

#23 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 24 August 2009 - 06:12 AM

since nov 08 and im a pfc, soon to be spc

#24 Mental Medic

Mental Medic

Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (spartan 117 gw @ Aug 24 2009, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
since nov 08 and im a pfc, soon to be spc

Nice.

#25 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:14 PM

gettin that good ole e4 soon! workin on a multicam set up

#26 msgall203

msgall203
  • Interests:Airsoft, cross country atv, cars, car audio/video, mma(mixed martial arts), oh and AIRSOFT!

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (spartan 117 gw @ Sep 8 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gettin that good ole e4 soon! workin on a multicam set up

This is a nice setup! You say your working on a multicam setup? I'm not sure how far these rumours go, but I've heard from a few people in my unit, including a supply sargent that we may be moving to a new camo type. The army has already spent so much money and time implementing acu in that I don't really think this is true. If we did I would image it would be multicam. I've only seen multicam in person a few time and I kinda like it.

Edited by msgall203, 25 September 2009 - 02:39 PM.

#27 Alpha-17

Alpha-17
  • Interests:Military history, Weapons, The Roman Empire, World War I, Stars- Trek -Wars -Gate, and (obviously) Airsoft.

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:42 PM

Go here, read.
http://www.militaryp...ad.php?t=159255

Every bit of info you want, more links than you'll know what to do with, and everyone's opinion.

Remember September 11, 2001------------------------------------Repensum est Canicula

All my Loadouts:
Alpha's Closet

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis Marine, MulitCam, Gulf War, ACU, Flecktarn, Wustentarn, Clone Trooper, Mercenary, Umbrella Security Service Commando, Vietnam LRRP, Early '60s 82nd Airborne Paratrooper, 82nd Airborne Grunt During Tet, and growing!

#28 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

wazup bros , yeah alpha prob knows, two battalions in OEF right now(not sure if they are from 4th brigade from 82nd) are trying multicam and ucp delta(acu with coyote tan in it) looks ugly as hell, MULTICAM PLEASE WIN for gods sake lets not go for the lowest bidder again, hell the army spent so much money helping develop multicam with crye precision its about time the brass spent the pretty penny on somthing worth having. once we get mulitcam the army will look the part instead of a grey white lookin blob at 300 m.

#29 Blak110

Blak110
  • Interests:Airsoft, hunting, building stuff, hiking, video games, skiing, biking, motorsports, soccer, track running, weight lifting, political discussions, &amp; modern military history and tactics.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

UCP Delta = win.

Now if only it got produced in mass... I want a set...

BTW, with the Army testing all those new PCs, have any of you 82nd guys been trying out the new gear? I stopped by Bragg over the summer, and one of the guides at the AB/SOF museum told me that y'all were getting new kit to play with.

Edited by Blak110, 27 September 2009 - 01:13 PM.

The strength of the pack is the wolf

thanks to eege for the epic sig.
QUOTE (Kavurcen @ Feb 23 2010, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I got that, but I'm just interested in how you would light someone on fire at an airsoft skirmish.

#30 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:19 PM

probably the boys over ath 4th brigade cus they just shipped to oef

#31 Alpha-17

Alpha-17

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (Blak110 @ Sep 27 2009, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
UCP Delta = win.

What are you smoking? UCP Delta is ugly as sin, and I doubt if it will honestly be any better than regular ole UCP as a camouflage. The UCP pouches and gear to be used in conjunction with it won't help matters any.

As for PCs, probably 4th Brigade. They're the ones with A-stan experience, and they just went back.

All my Loadouts:
Alpha's Closet

#32 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

I hope to god that they don't go ucp delta, it realy is hidious, acus actually look nice they just cant function for crap, multicam. goota have it. please uncle sam! don't cheap out. get the mc rollin!

#33 Blak110

Blak110
  • Interests:Airsoft, hunting, building stuff, hiking, video games, skiing, biking, motorsports, soccer, track running, weight lifting, political discussions, &amp; modern military history and tactics.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:37 PM

I dunno, I kinda like it. At a distance, it reminds me of flecktarn, and the CB seems to make the greens darker, which compensates for UCP's "brightness" problems.

And sure, it's ugly, but so's ghillie. The effect is what matters lol.gif

No, I got that, but I'm just interested in how you would light someone on fire at an airsoft skirmish.

#34 DocPeligro

DocPeligro
  • Interests:my wife and daughter, death metal, guns, beer

Posted 27 September 2009 - 04:33 PM

From what I just read in Army Times, the people testing out Plate Carriers is 4th BCT, 4th Infantry Division.

As for UCP-D, looks like someone smeared crap all over it. ACU's work best when they're covered in local dirt, looks like PEO Soldier went ahead and got ACU's pre-dirtied. If they made pouches in UCP-D, it should negate the fact that the IOTV is in UCP, and save the Army a lot of money instead of switching all the TA50 to multicam.

Hopefully it works out and is effective in theater though, because I have a feeling that the Army will adopt UCP-D over multicam either way.
Soldier, you need to turn off that ACOG before the batteries die on you

#35 Saber_Dart

Saber_Dart

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (DocPeligro @ Sep 27 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I just read in Army Times, the people testing out Plate Carriers is 4th BCT, 4th Infantry Division.

As for UCP-D, looks like someone smeared crap all over it. ACU's work best when they're covered in local dirt, looks like PEO Soldier went ahead and got ACU's pre-dirtied. If they made pouches in UCP-D, it should negate the fact that the IOTV is in UCP, and save the Army a lot of money instead of switching all the TA50 to multicam.

Hopefully it works out and is effective in theater though, because I have a feeling that the Army will adopt UCP-D over multicam either way.

If they actually went to the trouble of producing IOTVs in UCP-D, it'd be about the same cost/start up as switching to multicam. Hopefully they'll take the word of guys in the field, and start issuing Multicam. Recognizing the problem is the first step to fixing it... maybe the army will get it right this time.

And alpha, you remember PatPAT? Just saying, WE had the idea for UCP-D before the army did! a-laugh.gif

Have CA MP5A4 with lighted forearm for sale. PM if interested!

#36 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

I hope multicam wins. I really want to get a crye precision style chassis. know of any good ones sold on the web?

#37 Blak110

Blak110

Posted 27 September 2009 - 07:48 PM

Um, I'm not a multicam fanatic, but maybe Lizzard would know, what with his PCUs and all lol.gif

#38 DocPeligro

DocPeligro
  • Interests:my wife and daughter, death metal, guns, beer

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (Saber_Dart @ Sep 28 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If they actually went to the trouble of producing IOTVs in UCP-D, it'd be about the same cost/start up as switching to multicam. Hopefully they'll take the word of guys in the field, and start issuing Multicam. Recognizing the problem is the first step to fixing it... maybe the army will get it right this time.

And alpha, you remember PatPAT? Just saying, WE had the idea for UCP-D before the army did! a-laugh.gif

We're totally hijacking Spartan's thread here, apologies to him - I'm not saying for the Army to make IOTV's in UCP-D, I'm saying you can hide the ACU IOTV's with UCP-D pouches.
Soldier, you need to turn off that ACOG before the batteries die on you

#39 spartan 117 gw

spartan 117 gw

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:48 AM

ah I don't care lol, its giving me ideas on how to create/improve my next kit. thinking of going out on yadkin road and check out the gear and surplus stores they got, lots of em. 21st tac sounds like a winner

#40 Suzaku

Suzaku
  • Interests:Airsofting<br />Monster Hunting
  • SOA Name: Suzaku

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (spartan 117 gw @ Sep 27 2009, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope multicam wins. I really want to get a crye precision style chassis. know of any good ones sold on the web?

Flyye makes a decent copy with real multicam, it has a hefty price tag though.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!
AEG Hair Trigger Guide
New for sale: Gas Inlet Valve O-rings, Graw Vest, CAW M203, MP7 stuff and more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users