These modifications apply to all platforms with similar results.
1. SniperPT's [ASR] Cylinder Head Bevel Mod
Increase airflow, efficiency, and FPS by modifying the shape of your cylinder head.
2. TCF's [ASR] Tightbore Modification Guide
Very good guide on how to modify any tightbore to fit any gun.
3. xavierthegreat1's [GOOGLE GROUP] Generic M700 Disassembly Guide
This is a very basic guide on how to break down any M700-based airsoft rifle. This guide is to be used as a general overview of the takedown process and is NOT verbatim for all rifles.
4. Tux's BASR Maintenance/Performance Tweaking Guide
Very good basic resource to make sure you are getting the most out of your stock setup.
5. Tux's Slam Firing Troubleshooting Guide
Excellent guide for identifying the causes of slam firing. Same principals can be applied to all BASRs.
6. How Hop-up Works
Guide explaining how hop-up works. Very informative.
7. Philosopher's Gun Leveling Mod
This is a nifty guide teaching you the importance of shooting level. A mod is included showing you how to install a custom level to your gun as well.
8. TOMMY GUN's Custom Mcmillian Bondo Stock Guide
This walkthrough shows how to make a custom Mcmillian A3/A5 style stock out of bondo. The gun used in the guide was a JG BAR-10 but this can be performed on any gun in theory.
Edited by Tux, 17 March 2010 - 01:30 PM.