to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

My M4 CQB-R

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dodge

Dodge
  • Interests:Guns, prestidigitation, audio design, knives, music, theology, debate, studying nature.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

I've finally got some new goodies in for my M4 and installed them. It seems like it's missing something though. I don't know what. Eventually, I plan on replacing the GLR-16 stock with a SOCOM stock and running a buffertube lipo. But that's going to be a while into the future. I've got some black XTM panels on the way to combine with the FG ones. So, here are the pictures. What do you guys think it needs?

Externals:
SCAR Flash hider
S-System Sights
CA 8" Rail system
Magpul Forest Green XTM rail covers
CA Armalite MBK
King Arms GLR-16 stock
G&P EOTech 552
Tango Down Pistol Grip
Magpul AFG

#2 X Di Sniper xX

X Di Sniper xX

All my life I always wanted to be a gangster

• Elite
  • 644 posts
  • Interests:Guns<br />Guns<br />Guns <br />Guns<br />Rangers<br />Marines<br />Guns

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:35 PM

Looks REALLY nice Dodge

WTB-MICH 2001
Real deal only

#3 GI Jew

GI Jew

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Dodge @ Feb 25 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you guys think it needs?

More wear and tear! a-grin.gif

"Make informed posts, and don't be a douche. Thats what matters." - RunnerGunner

#4 Dodge

Dodge
  • Interests:Guns, prestidigitation, audio design, knives, music, theology, debate, studying nature.

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (GI Jew @ Feb 25 2010, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
More wear and tear! a-grin.gif

I agree, GI. I'm a fan of the "Used and abused" look. It has quite a bit on it already, which you can see on the close up picture of the trades. I'm probably going to dust the stock and the pistol grip with some Tan Krylon to make it look dirtier.

#5 RobertMcGee

RobertMcGee
  • Interests:Airsoft, Lacrosse, Football, Video Gaming, Mosh Pits, Rock Climbing, Hiking, Guitar, Kayaking, Ice Climbing, Skiing, Fishing, Shooting, Hunting

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

Nice job on the photos too, I really like the 3rd one. I'd also try making it black and white, but keeping the gun in color, creates a great effect.

#6 Dodge

Dodge

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (RobertMcGee @ Feb 25 2010, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice job on the photos too, I really like the 3rd one. I'd also try making it black and white, but keeping the gun in color, creates a great effect.

That was actually taken using the effect on the camera. There is no editing on the pictures at all.

#7 RunnerGunner

RunnerGunner
  • Interests:airsoft

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:52 PM

It looks great, except I don't really like the tan rail covers.

#8 Dodge

Dodge

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (RunnerGunner @ Feb 25 2010, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It looks great, except I don't really like the tan rail covers.

They're not Tan. They're FG, as I stated in the text. Please read more carefully next time.

Also,

Props to Stickydude1

#9 AUSpartan

AUSpartan
  • Interests:Football(like with helmets and pads)<br />Wrestling<br />Golf<br />Airsoft

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

Great looking gun Dawdge. What happened to getting out of airsoft? haha. I love the stock personally, dunno why. I just do. I wanna see what it would look like with an ACOG, I really like when Armalites have ACOGs. It looks good. Besides that, it looks grand to me. Maybe a different flashider but I'm a personal fan of the "custom" ones, aka not stock.

Edited by AUSpartan, 25 February 2010 - 09:40 PM.

-Made by yours truly.

PM me for custom signatures.

#10 Dodge

Dodge

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:16 AM

It doesn't have a stock flash hider on it. I'm not sure what this one is, but it's not stock. I think it may either be a SCAR or 417 flash hider.

#11 RunnerGunner

RunnerGunner
  • Interests:airsoft

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:43 AM

lol
either way, I don't like the color of the rail covers.

#12 Dodge

Dodge

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

Eh, can't please everybody.

#13 AUSpartan

AUSpartan
  • Interests:Football(like with helmets and pads)<br />Wrestling<br />Golf<br />Airsoft

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:16 AM

Says it's a Scar but that would just be a stock Scar one then, right? I know, I know. I'm a tacticool Professional
-Made by yours truly.

#14 Dodge

Dodge

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:52 AM

I know that it came off a Scar and that it isn't the stock Scar flash hider.

#15 AUSpartan

AUSpartan

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:39 PM

Eh, then I guess I just don't really find that one to my liking.
-Made by yours truly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users