to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Magnum BB cold shot kits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 snipershot

snipershot

Gun Nut, Car Nut, Nut Nut. Currently Enlisted USAF SF.

• 2,019 posts
  • Interests:Running business

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

Anyone know if the cold shot c02 kits are still around? I'm looking to build my next project around one.
You are allowed a 700x150 pixel picture in your signature as per the signature rules. ~Airborne101

#2 laxweasel

laxweasel
  • Interests:Emergency/Trauma nursing

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

Nope. Someone opened up a paypal dispute on the creator of the coldshot kits, freezing all his funs, causing him a huge personal headache and personal expense, so he got out of making them. He supposedly passed off his projects to someone else but that person has been working on a V2 NBB gearbox and as far as I have seen is not producing the coldshot kits. Your best bet is to look around classicairsoft and talk to some of the people over there who are producing rigs.
*Practitioner of emergent long-range ballistic neurosurgery*

**Calling a "sniper rifle" a "sniper" makes you sound silly. Being the third person to mock them for it makes you seem silly too.**

#3 bnoji

bnoji

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (snipershot @ Apr 16 2010, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know if the cold shot c02 kits are still around? I'm looking to build my next project around one.

I recall reading something about MagnumBB stopping work on the cold shot kits. You can always make your own though. I should have a spare set of parts here...if not, I can get you the info for the company I ordered them from. IIRC, I picked up the SMC/Pneuaire reg (AR10) from Coast Pneumatics, fittings from McMaster and the 12g changer/reg from GI (not ASGI).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users