to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Mikes place In NJ

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chaddylehner

chaddylehner

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hello there, I have recently been in new jersey to return home and decided to stop at Mikes place since I have never been there. Their products are abolutley amazing. Me and my dad were basically in heaven, its like BUDK except high end airsoft guns and better prices. The enviourment is ery relaxed he lets you play around with the guns and items, Swords, bongs, etc. But about the airsoft section. Basic airsoft place co2 guns, gas blowback, aegs, but NO INTERNALS!! lol went there hoping to buy a new spring but found out he has no internal parts there. But, his xternal, aeg, gbb,shotgun selection is pretty impressive. His prices are a little high but I would spend the extra cash to buy from him again. He even stocks HFC 134A GAS!! he let me shoot some new co2 sig sauer, ics m4, and kwa mp7. It was an excellant adventure and am planning to go back again. hope this makes people want to go there!

Oh and ps: bring some extra cash I spent $200 on externals and bb's alone. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users