to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Upgrade Compatbility with Black Eagle m6

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nandato

nandato
  • Interests:Sports activities and collecting.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hey Everyone, Its my first time here on these forums but I've been surfing them for a while and its awesome.

My question is, what upgrades are compatible with the swiss arms black eagle m6?

So Far I have installed a UTG Bushmaster upgrade kit. I was wondering if I could slap on like a stronger laylax spring or what not for the vsr sniper into my m6. I don't know much about snipers so I don't if all sniper springs or other components are interchangeable. Also where could I buy the spring? Besides the spring, is there anything else compatible with this gun?

Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

#2 sniperx2s

sniperx2s

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (nandato @ Nov 9 2010, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Everyone, Its my first time here on these forums but I've been surfing them for a while and its awesome.

My question is, what upgrades are compatible with the swiss arms black eagle m6?

So Far I have installed a UTG Bushmaster upgrade kit. I was wondering if I could slap on like a stronger laylax spring or what not for the vsr sniper into my m6. I don't know much about snipers so I don't if all sniper springs or other components are interchangeable. Also where could I buy the spring? Besides the spring, is there anything else compatible with this gun?

Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

oh boy... black eagle m6... doesnt sound too good. well, if you throw in a stronger spring, the sear (its the thing that catches the piston when you pull the bolt back) will break, rendering it inopperable. the m6 is mostly proprietary so there wont be many upgrade parts for it.

G(:+_D%K$bUtW!=

#3 cagedconner

cagedconner

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

looks like a clone, if not a rebrand of the UTG m324. If this is the case there aren't really any upgrades available.

#4 FalconGroup6

FalconGroup6

TaskForce Trident - O D A 524 Callsign: Voodoo

• Elite
  • 3,245 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, Airsoft, oh and did I say AIRSOFT! :)

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:46 PM

Yea im pretty sure it is a clone and as far as I can see there arent many upgrades at all.
WE Gen 3 CQBR-

"The end of War comes when the other side falls"
Fast is Slow - Slow is Quick - Quick is Smooth - Smooth is Deadly
High Speed - Low Drag - SBR Operator
Gas - Gun - Guru
Long Live AWSS!!!

#5 S n a k e

S n a k e
  • Interests:Scale Modelling, Basketball, MilSim

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:51 PM

the internals, especially the hopup chamber, looks like the hopup chamber of the VSR/BAR so it "may" be possible to use after market VSR/BAR hopup upgrades on your M6.

"Only those who can See the Invisible can do the Impossible..."

#6 nandato

nandato
  • Interests:Sports activities and collecting.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:46 PM

Ah, as I had not hoped for. I had originally bought it for 15$ as "broken" but it was just the hop up. Then I bought that 35$ utg master upgrade for it making it about 400+ or so fps with .20g. So overall it shoots well but not getting the looks or performance I want it to be compared to the others people have posted. I was hoping I could work with it but seeing it as a clone then I can understand that its pretty much the best it can be. Thanks for the input though

Any suggestions on whats a good base gun to use and if wanted be upgrade/mod, etc ? No L9s though =\

#7 cagedconner

cagedconner

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:36 AM

save up and buy a TM vsr10, you won't regret it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users