to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Air Rattle.com

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Jamesairsoft

Jamesairsoft
  • Interests:I love airsoft, building sweet stuff, and having a good time with friends.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

Here's my situation, I'm looking for an agm mp40, but the only two retailers I can find that have it for under $150 is Airsplat.com and Air Rattle.com. I've heard some negative feed back about Airsplat so I was wondering if anyone here has had a transaction with Air Rattle before.
Thanks.

#2 Romeo_Delta

Romeo_Delta
  • SOA Name: Romeo_Delta

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Air Rattle is worse than AirSplat.

#3 shadowrunner

shadowrunner

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Jamesairsoft @ Jan 5 2011, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's my situation, I'm looking for an agm mp40, but the only two retailers I can find that have it for under $150 is Airsplat.com and Air Rattle.com. I've heard some negative feed back about Airsplat so I was wondering if anyone here has had a transaction with Air Rattle before.
Thanks.

I would use airsplat any day for that transaction. I've not shopped at air-rattle, but the site is very cheesey, and that dissuaded me from even trying them.

I see alot of those models in boneyards. I don't think it's the quality of gun, but bone headed people that break them, but the amount I seen in BY last year tells me there might be some quality issues at least.
Removed the Evike bashing cause it out-lived it' s usefulness.

#4 Mr.Z@p

Mr.Z@p

ASF's #1 door kicker & plastic wall generator

• Elite
  • 996 posts

• My Temperament:6,6,5,7

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Airrattle is one of the worst sites out there, I would use airsplat as a last resort, but airrattle, never.
QUOTE (lionhardt64 @ Dec 23 2010, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congratulations!

Regardless of the sex, name it AyEsEf. That would be money.

Useless posts and the use of "u" insead of you makes my skin crawl!

Props to KOPER for the beast sig.

#5 shlunka

shlunka
  • Interests:Philosophy, airsoft, anything mechanical, complicated things, guitar.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Jamesairsoft @ Jan 5 2011, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks.

My friend ordered to guns off of airattle, both costing over $100 a piece. Both broke within 2 days of mild usage. Called, no costumer service what so ever. 72 hour warrenty.
Click HERE to join the ASF Chatroom!

#6 Jani

Jani

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

Airsplat isn't that bad. I've gotten pistols and stuff from them before. No problems.
Я здесь ебать дерьмо вверх (ja aion tehdä sen aseilla)

GUNS VS EYES CLICK :O (and send to your newbie friends)

#7 verisimilitude

verisimilitude

Posted 05 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

Search feature! Several threads detailing just how dreadful Air Rattle is.

(Also, BTW, never ever order from Airsoft Titan either.)
Some pics from the collection: Eight Different M16s and M4s & Ten Pistols

********************************************************************************
For an account of recent experiences with barrel nuts, receiver threads, front rails, and the different sizes of R.S., airsoft metric, and G&P imperial, see here: Barrel nuts and receiver threads

#8 Jamesairsoft

Jamesairsoft
  • Interests:I love airsoft, building sweet stuff, and having a good time with friends.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

Thanks for saving my lower end on this one guys! I guess since my question has been answered this can be closed so nobody will rank post or something.
Once again thanks!

#9 shadowrunner

shadowrunner

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Jamesairsoft @ Jan 5 2011, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for saving my lower end on this one guys! I guess since my question has been answered this can be closed so nobody will rank post or something.
Once again thanks!

Well, at least let us know how it turns out.

Removed the Evike bashing cause it out-lived it' s usefulness.

#10 Jamesairsoft

Jamesairsoft

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (shadowrunner @ Jan 6 2011, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, at least let us know how it turns out.

It turns out I'm going to order the agm mp40 from airsplat along with two extra mags.
Thanks guys!

#11 machineman

machineman

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

QUOTE (Jamesairsoft @ Jan 6 2011, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It turns out I'm going to order the agm mp40 from airsplat along with two extra mags.
Thanks guys!

not trying to bump a dead thread but I have never had a problem with airrattle or airsplat. I got something from airrattle this week quick shipped and in great condition. everyone has their own experiences I guess. hope your purchase goes well.
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
George Carlin

#12 Thatkidfromfl

Thatkidfromfl
  • Interests:Airsoft, Women, Friends, and some sports. and Real Steel.

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:08 PM

Call Airsoft-Barracks new walk in store. They can't do online orders just yet, but they can take orders over the phone. They do have the AGM MP40. Held it last weekend.

^Props to Wert for the sig.
QUOTE ( Romeo_Delta @ May 7 2010, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TKFFL, what night would you like to schedule our baby making session?

C/CMSgt, CAP.

#13 thearmofbarlow

thearmofbarlow

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (shadowrunner @ Jan 5 2011, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would use airsplat any day for that transaction. I've not shopped at air-rattle, but the site is very cheesey, and that dissuaded me from even trying them.

I see alot of those models in boneyards. I don't think it's the quality of gun, but bone headed people that break them, but the amount I seen in BY last year tells me there might be some quality issues at least.

Second on Airsplat. Bought my WE Black Dragon from them. Quick shipping, decent price.

The AGM MP40 is a POS, to be blunt. Mine is very wobbly in the front end, it fails to fire about one BB in 10 properly, and last I tried to use mine the motor had straight up seized for no apparent reason. Still need to rip it apart and find out WTF is going on but other, better, guns are taking my time.

#14 AirSplat.com

AirSplat.com
  • Interests:Airsoft!

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

Thanks for all the props everyone! also want to throw in to the OP, if you're ever having issues with your item, don't hesitate to give our service line a call, or you can send a private message to me, and we can work on it together. From my experience, it's a china clone, so with that in mind, some are fantastic and never have an issue. Others will require more fine tuning and maintenance. I really try to suggest high end guns first so you can learn the ropes of airsoft techwork with them. Then when you're more experienced, you can start modding/upgrading china guns, as they generally have more unique models out there (ie: mp40)

Edited by AirSplat.com, 10 January 2011 - 02:14 PM.

#15 Jamesairsoft

Jamesairsoft

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (thearmofbarlow @ Jan 7 2011, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The AGM MP40 is a POS, to be blunt.

Yeah, as soon as I was about to order it my friend's broke on him hence giving me a bad feeling in me tummy about it. I'm just going to stick with the guns I have until an aeg garand hits the market. Thanks for all the help though guys!

#16 Dew

Dew
  • Interests:airsoft, playing bass, parkour, listening to music, and airsoft....and airsoft

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (AirSplat.com @ Jan 10 2011, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for all the props everyone! also want to throw in to the OP, if you're ever having issues with your item, don't hesitate to give our service line a call, or you can send a private message to me, and we can work on it together. From my experience, it's a china clone, so with that in mind, some are fantastic and never have an issue. Others will require more fine tuning and maintenance. I really try to suggest high end guns first so you can learn the ropes of airsoft techwork with them. Then when you're more experienced, you can start modding/upgrading china guns, as they generally have more unique models out there (ie: mp40)

see? im so glad a large retail sponsor comes on here to give factual advice, and not just say "buy our stuff we are awesome!" or to say "you are wrong" to people that complain...*fake cough* evike. Also to give good service and help to people, +1 to airsplat
The brave don't live long but the cautious don't live at all

QUOTE (Automobilie @ Jan 19 2011, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's the TM Scorpion or you could get some makeup and an AK with some raggy clothes. Then you could have the African Child Soldier loadout.

#17 m99 sniper

m99 sniper
  • Interests:airsoft,ford,airplanes,and talking

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

airrattle is way better. I've ordered two things from them now. plus most of their guns are cheaper a-grin.gif
Middle Tennessee players P.M. if you are interested in creating a Devtsix team!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

#18 machineman

machineman

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (m99 sniper @ Jan 10 2011, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
airrattle is way better. I've ordered two things from them now. plus most of their guns are cheaper a-grin.gif

+1 on that.

I ordered a pistol on friday and got it today.

bottom line though is no matter who you buy from do your research and just to be sure call them and ask questions to get a feel of what they are about. remember manners and appreciation for good service is always a win/win for the buyer and the seller. a-wink.gif
George Carlin

#19 Tobi-Kun

Tobi-Kun
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Food (I love trying new foods, I'm the guy who orders the weirdest thing on the menu)<br />Sleep <br />Work/School<br />PC gaming<br />Archery

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (Jamesairsoft @ Jan 10 2011, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, as soon as I was about to order it my friend's broke on him hence giving me a bad feeling in me tummy about it. I'm just going to stick with the guns I have until an aeg garand hits the market. Thanks for all the help though guys!

Step one: buy CYMA m14

Step two: buy TM garand kit

Step three: assemble while simultaneously saving the big $$$$
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member
[Kilo Oscar Tango] 11:39 pm: the best way to preserve resources is with guns pointed at those that want to take them
[Kilo Oscar Tango] 11:39 pm: and with two children and a wife you have 4 guns

#20 verisimilitude

verisimilitude

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

Air Rattle is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Based on the number of complaints received, they have a rating of C+.

http://www.bbb.org/c...lle-oh-70018742

Also, read down past the first two reviews here.

http://www.sitejabbe...w.airrattle.com

********************************************************************************
For an account of recent experiences with barrel nuts, receiver threads, front rails, and the different sizes of R.S., airsoft metric, and G&P imperial, see here: Barrel nuts and receiver threads

#21 Tobi-Kun

Tobi-Kun
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Food (I love trying new foods, I'm the guy who orders the weirdest thing on the menu)<br />Sleep <br />Work/School<br />PC gaming<br />Archery

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (verisimilitude @ Jan 10 2011, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Air Rattle is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Based on the number of complaints received, they have a rating of C+.

after reading those replies, I want to place an order for some of the cheapest stuff I can find that is almost guaranteed to break when I get it. Just so I can argue with the owner, and get a refund in the end.
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member
[Kilo Oscar Tango] 11:39 pm: the best way to preserve resources is with guns pointed at those that want to take them

#22 Thatkidfromfl

Thatkidfromfl
  • Interests:Airsoft, Women, Friends, and some sports. and Real Steel.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:50 PM

Good lord...I ordered a JG G36c from them when I first started...Glad it came in tact and functioning. No problems with the gun. I think I saw 3 good reviews on that site, including the owners?

^Props to Wert for the sig.
QUOTE ( Romeo_Delta @ May 7 2010, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TKFFL, what night would you like to schedule our baby making session?

C/CMSgt, CAP.

#23 Jamesairsoft

Jamesairsoft

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Tobi-Kun @ Jan 10 2011, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Step one: buy CYMA m14

Step two: buy TM garand kit

Step three: assemble while simultaneously saving the big $$$$

I already own a CYMA m14, but where can I buy a TM garand kit? I've searched a bit online for it but no sign of one for sale.

#24 machineman

machineman

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (verisimilitude @ Jan 10 2011, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

airrattle has done excellent work with my orders. as long as they have what I want I am using them for my next orders. with all the complaints about airsplat in online forums, they have a B rating, which IMO it should be higher. evike isnt even registered and has 66 complaints filed against them and they get a lot of positive feedback. having worked with the family business for 14 years, in the food service industry no less, I learned bad news travels faster than good. if you have a complaint point it out to the company in a respectable way so they can make an adjustment. it can only help you and every other consumer in the long run.

in any industry customer satisfaction is top priority. no customers means no profits and that is BAD in todays economy.

maybe we should start a positive retailer report thread gathering.gif
George Carlin

#25 verisimilitude

verisimilitude

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:23 AM

Look at these great "Tokyo Marui" BBs that they're selling!!!!

http://www.airrattle...uct_p/12000.htm

12,000 red .12s for only $18.95. It's a steal.............

#26 AKAKman

AKAKman
  • Interests:RC Planes, some airsoft replicas....anything with an engine on it....

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:52 AM

QUOTE (verisimilitude @ Jan 11 2011, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at these great "Tokyo Marui" BBs that they're selling!!!!

http://www.airrattle...uct_p/12000.htm

12,000 red .12s for only $18.95. It's a steal.............

A while back I was in the market for a Boneyard AK for parts and I came across Airattle...needless to say....a few google searches later I was totallly convinced that Id never buy from them...not to mention people went to the BBB to complain and I also noticed a few reviews from the owner (Aaron) lol. Why buy from these small and terrible retailer...seriously?

#27 Tobi-Kun

Tobi-Kun

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Jamesairsoft @ Jan 11 2011, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already own a CYMA m14, but where can I buy a TM garand kit? I've searched a bit online for it but no sign of one for sale.

There aren't any companies that make/sell them. It's usually individuals who make the kits themselves.

I've run across several over the years, and none of them were very expensive(usually a little over $100).

I hope that helps in anyway, if I run into another for sale I'll send you a pm a-thumbsup.gif
PTW Expert
Gas Gun User
Professional ChairSofter
SWAMP BRIGADE member

#28 Jamesairsoft

Jamesairsoft

Posted 11 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (Tobi-Kun @ Jan 11 2011, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There aren't any companies that make/sell them. It's usually individuals who make the kits themselves.

I've run across several over the years, and none of them were very expensive(usually a little over $100).

I hope that helps in anyway, if I run into another for sale I'll send you a pm a-thumbsup.gif

Thanks a million!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users