to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

G&G CM (combat machine)16 raider questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 I IZ GLaDOS

I IZ GLaDOS

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

I saw this gun on amazon.com for 158 USD and immediately took an interest in it. I like the look of the rear sight without the carrying handle and the ris system. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the cm16 raider is the same as the combat machine m4 except the raider has the rear sight sans carrying handle and ris system. Anyway, is this the best aeg I can buy in the this price range? If there is an aeg with a higher ROF and is more accurate in the same price range, please tell me. Thanks.

By the way, no matter what gun I buy I will be keeping it stock. Keep that in mind when giving suggestions

#2 verisimilitude

verisimilitude

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

Although you provide no link, this is almost certainly the non-blowback Combat Machine with polymer rail system and crane stock (Raider), in other words it's an inexpensively dressed-up non-blowback Combat Machine.

If that is the very limit of your budget, OK. But disregarding the issue of blowback, the blowback Combat Machines, and the blowback Raiders (again bb CMs with rails and crane) are better. A nice blowback Raider with run you ~$200-210.

Look on ASGI.

In the same price category, many of the CYMA AK variants will run a bit hotter. There are also very decent for the price.

http://www.airsoftgi...rds=cyma ak gun

The CM048 is especially good.
Some pics from the collection: Eight Different M16s and M4s & Ten Pistols

********************************************************************************
For an account of recent experiences with barrel nuts, receiver threads, front rails, and the different sizes of R.S., airsoft metric, and G&P imperial, see here: Barrel nuts and receiver threads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users