to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Airsoft Fields in Indiana

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 you will die

you will die

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

Me and my friends at school all love airsoft. About 5 of us just got new good quality AEG's and we are trying to find a place to play. We were thinking of starting a team to get more people but first we need a field to play on. We live in Indiana around the southern part by louisville, KY. We don't care if we have to pay to play either, if anyone knows of ANY airsoft feild close to this area PLEASE let me know!!! Thanks

ELITE ANNIHILATION AIRSOFT- 4/14/2012

#2 17 Delta

17 Delta

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

There are quite a few fields within an hour or so of that area. Try www.airsoft-indiana.com and check the events section and the Player map. There is also AirsoftLouisville.org

OP: Irene VIII- Freedom Fighter 2-2
OP: Irene IX- Freedom Fighter 3-4
OP: Northern Lights 3- Renegades 1-1
OP: Blind Fury 8- Kreiger 4-2

#3 S.A.W

S.A.W
  • Interests:A&K M249 MKII Airsoft SAW Machine Gun

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:05 AM

I have my own Private course, but I doubt your interested in traveling all the way to South Bend just to play.

#4 KROUSH

KROUSH

Posted 03 April 2011 - 06:45 AM

make an account on airsoftcollective.com we have many events in indiana.

#5 Blurrybuffalo

Blurrybuffalo

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (S.A.W @ Mar 21 2011, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have my own Private course, but I doubt your interested in traveling all the way to South Bend just to play.

Im in elkhart how private is your private course?

#6 wolf47542

wolf47542

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (you will die @ Mar 20 2011, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and my friends at school all love airsoft. About 5 of us just got new good quality AEG's and we are trying to find a place to play. We were thinking of starting a team to get more people but first we need a field to play on. We live in Indiana around the southern part by louisville, KY. We don't care if we have to pay to play either, if anyone knows of ANY airsoft feild close to this area PLEASE let me know!!! Thanks

where you from we have a couple groups in jasper indiana that get together and play and then there is a nice field in princton indiana you can give me a text or check out my group page on facebook airsoft mafia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users