to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

King Arms M4

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HazmatJeff15

HazmatJeff15

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:21 PM

So I just purchased this gun even though not many review could be found.

After pricing out this gun with the more expensive MOE carbine the King Arms has I believe it is the same base gun,only difference is Magpul furniture. Is there anything I can expect from this gun? I wanted the Ares M4, but it was out of stock everywhere. I opted for this as with the discount it was only $200 and with it I bought a Intellect 9.6. If anything does break down the road I know my way around a gearbox so that shouldn't be an issue.

SOLD!

*That was my old account that I can't activate anymore, so this is my new name*

#2 ah dinosaur!

ah dinosaur!

Invest, Repair, Sell, Repeat

• Authorized Seller Free
  • 1,219 posts
  • Interests:I've just gotten into actual airsoft gaming, and I'm quite enjoying it. I do still enjoy 'chairsofting' and the part of airsoft away from the field. I sell A LOT of stuff, check out my sales.
  • SOA Name: ah dinosaur

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:08 PM

it should be the same base; you pay for the externals really.

That said, you have a killer gun for a killer price on your hands. I bought the King Arms larue 7 inch from king arms and I was thrilled with it. I'm assuming you've gotten the same thing minus the bells and whistles.

IMO, king arms I underrated for its external quality, and stock performance, especially for the price. Give the gun a shot, mine was great for as long as I had it.
Check my Sales!
QUOTE (NUSCerick @ Dec 31 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do you snipe, or actually play airsoft...

#3 league 4

league 4

At Benning as of 4/24, no PMs please

• Authorized Seller Elite
  • 1,626 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft, money, food, lacrosse.
  • SOA Name: league 4

• My Temperament:tree fiddy

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:46 AM

IIRC there is a king arms M4 review on airsoft-news.eu but it was from a slightly older KA M4.

My guns:
http://www.airsoftfo...ns-t160698.html

And just so you know, that's not me in my avatar....

#4 HazmatJeff15

HazmatJeff15

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

I figured it wouldn't really perform much differently then a G&G, Classic Army, or VFC. With the $70-$100 price difference I can make it even better then those. It's suppose to come in on Wednesday.

SOLD!

#5 JimT

JimT
  • Interests:Ever evolving....

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (HazmatJeff15 @ Apr 14 2011, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I figured it wouldn't really perform much differently then a G&G, Classic Army, or VFC. With the $70-$100 price difference I can make it even better then those. It's suppose to come in on Wednesday.

I got the same one on Wednesday. The externals are awesome, I haven't seen too many airsoft rifles but comparing the looks to my real steel M4 it is great. I have a little barrel wobble but not to bad, I will fix that when I feel brave enough to take it apart.
I hooked it up to a 9.6V battery and it performs well. I wish I still had my chrono but she shoots at a pretty high rate... It is fairly accurate at 75 feet or so (hitting 4"x4" square targets). I suppose I wouldnt have a hard time hitting a mansized target out to about 120+. I really cant see how this could get much better for this price range.

I do plan on putting a M120 spring, SCS spacer, hop up and 6.01 barrel. Hopefully the motor will hold up, if not then I will add a motor to that as well. I would like it to get out to about 150-180 accurately.

This is my first airsoft gun and my knowledge basically comes from this board but if you have any questions about the gun I would be happy to try to help ya.

#6 HazmatJeff15

HazmatJeff15

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:11 PM

Did it come with a flip up rear sight?

SOLD!

#7 JimT

JimT
  • Interests:Ever evolving....

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (HazmatJeff15 @ Apr 14 2011, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did it come with a flip up rear sight?

Yes it did and a hi cap mag

#8 HazmatJeff15

HazmatJeff15

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:04 PM

How are the externals exactly? Like is the body really beefy or does the metal feel cheap?

SOLD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users