to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

Colt XM148

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 renegadecow

renegadecow

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

The XM148 first saw light during the Vietnam-American war as a means to merge the M79 and the AR-15. The result wasn't very spectacular and never went into production but paved the way for the development of the M203. This one's made for a customer, though personally I'd have wanted to make it a functional launcher instead of just a mock up shell (battery compartment).

Edited by renegadecow, 14 May 2011 - 07:33 PM.

You wanna die with a man's gun. Not a little sissy gun like that.

#2 Khazzy

Khazzy

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

VERY VERY NICE. I love these little projects that turn out fantastic. Props man props.

#3 Private Parts

Private Parts
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Gaming, Girls, and Airsoft.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

That's really, really sick man. I had to Google it because I had no clue what it even was. Never seen one before.

PP
SELLING A KWA ATP AUTO WITH 50 rd MAG

#4 Puffin

Puffin

I like my beats fast, and my bass down low.

• Elite
  • 1,229 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Dubstep<br />Boxxy<br />Parkour/ Freerunning<br />Music<br />Boxxy<br />and Boxxy.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

Fantastic work!

#5 Kamikaz3

Kamikaz3
  • Interests:Baseball, Fantasy baseball, Soccer, Football, Airsoft, Women
  • SOA Name: Kamikaz3

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

Anything custom made from scratch like that never ceases to amaze me. Very very nice.

#6 dvelleux

dvelleux

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (renegadecow @ May 14 2011, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The XM148 first saw light during the Vietnam-American war as a means to merge the M79 and the AR-15. The result wasn't very spectacular and never went into production but paved the way for the development of the M203. This one's made for a customer, though personally I'd have wanted to make it a functional launcher instead of just a mock up shell (battery compartment).

Please contact me off forum at dvelleux<AT>artisanccw.com. Are you willign to make another one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users