to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Biodegradable bbs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

At my field we are required to use biodegradable bbs. Im curious to know if anyone else also has to do this.

And also which bbs are biodegradable that work well. I am using a UTG L96 if that info is needed. Its stock. So 2g bbs,

#2 Star_folder

Star_folder
  • Interests:Airsoft.

• My Temperament:2,5,7,10

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:58 PM

Most places allow any form of bbs, but I believe we have one field that requires bio bbs, though I have never played there.

Regardless, there are still quality bio bbs made by good companies. All of Bioshot's bbs are biodegradable, and many people like them, G&G also has a biodegradable line which is very good. Excel bbs at No Limit airsoft are another option to consider.

#3 zhangyy_1985

zhangyy_1985

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

I have been using bbking, some time ago I have a friend , he told me have a new brand(BulletBalls) that product Biodegradable bbs and good quality,so I am testing this brand.
They can provide free samples for you to test, you may pay the freight. The website is http://www.bulletballs.com, Email is bulletballs<AT>live.com.

#4 Lefse

Lefse

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:15 AM

I don't recommend the Excel BB's, I've tried them myself, they aren't properly round even. One gun would literally jam and not even shoot with them, and they made my magazines jam alot.

Edited by Lefse, 21 August 2011 - 09:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users