to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

EAIMING Airsoft Pistol Silencer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Rhino217

Rhino217
  • Interests:Airsoft, cars, real steel firearms, hunting...the usual...

• My Temperament:4,2,7,9

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Removed-Eat My M4

Edited by Eat My M4, 16 December 2011 - 07:24 PM.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never care for anything else there after." - Ernest Hemingway.

"Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here not welcome son..." Josh Thompson

http://www.sportsonlyauction.com/

#2 fcma172

fcma172

• My Temperament:4,6,8,6

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

It's a legitimate baffles system. I'm extremely curious to see what these do to pistols, but I don't want to spend the money on one.

#3 Bladerider

Bladerider

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

A 'silencer' that actually erm silences! Beats paying over the odds for a crap tube with foam inside it, I want one!

#4 Rhino217

Rhino217
  • Interests:Airsoft, cars, real steel firearms, hunting...the usual...

• My Temperament:4,2,7,9

Posted 11 December 2011 - 01:32 PM

Yeah, Im sure a lot of folks would like one, but Im not to sure on how customs would feel about letting them in or the BATFE. Especially since they had an issue with the GBB M4s not to long ago...
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never care for anything else there after." - Ernest Hemingway.

"Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here not welcome son..." Josh Thompson

http://www.sportsonlyauction.com/

#5 Riflewizard

Riflewizard

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

would potentially work better on something like a .22lr compared to a foam silencer, but I doubt it'd improve over foam for airsoft use.

#6 Anachro12

Anachro12
  • Interests:Xbox ID Anachro12<br />Movies, Motorcycling (have Honda Rc51 1000cc V-twin sportbike)<br />target shooting with realsteel, cooking and hanging out with my dogs.

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Riflewizard @ Dec 16 2011, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
would potentially work better on something like a .22lr compared to a foam silencer, but I doubt it'd improve over foam for airsoft use.

I am writing this to stop people from buying this thing. It is threaded 1/2" 28tpi. Just like a real firearm silencer. It is not going to fit on an airsoft gun. To buy or make an adapter to make it fit is illegal. It is not legal to own or to alter to fit an airsoft gun. Having onbe of these in your posession or having it shipped to you constitutes a felony.

Yeah last week when I saw it I wondered as well how could they make something like this and market it. The answer is that maybe somewhere in the world it is ok to have this thing. But don't buy one for this country. And don't think claiming you didnt know it was illegal will save you. Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law.

As it is the rule of the forum to not allow discussion of illegal or suppressive devices this thread will be closed.
-Made by Sith
QUOTE (Johnday @ Feb 18 2009, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im glad I went full auto on him, he's my friend and he's got a crush on my sister

#7 Eat My M4

Eat My M4

Speed. Surprise. Violence of Action.

• Moderator Level 2
  • 2,277 posts
  • Interests:Airsoft<br /><br />Shooting<br />Hockey

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

We do not allow the discussion of functioning suppressors on this board. Please take it elsewhere.

Long Island, New York. Task Force 495 Member. Cousins Airsoft "Raider"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users