to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

I.S.A.F Team

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 I.S.A.F

I.S.A.F
  • Interests:Airsoft of course !!!

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:25 AM

Hello to all the players of Airsoft all over the world,I am a Colonel in the ISAF team as I am the commanding officer. I played paintball but prefer airsoft instead but anyways, Im creating a South Florida team and I am looking for members to join my team Interactive Strategic Assault Force or ISAF for short. All players with gaming experience will most likely become high ranks to help with the new recruits but we can get into that later. After awhile members will be allowed to create their own squad and will be promoted to officer with the approval of the team commander of course. A team of your choosing sniper team, assault team, stealth team, ext. Players must be over the age of 16 and is a mixed gender team as well. We will mostly be a CQB team but we will adapt to the game enviroment if we have to. There will be a rank system but its not going to be straight up military disipline its only to keep order and higher ranks wont be any better then lower ranks because we are a team. Hope to hear from some poeple soon and hopefully get the name recognized. More will be explained to those willing to be part of my new airsoft family.

COL. Justin Matos
Team Commander of I.S.A.F

Edited by I.S.A.F, 22 December 2011 - 12:26 AM.

#2 BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (I.S.A.F @ Dec 21 2011, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello to all the players of Airsoft all over the world, I am new to this forum but I am not new to the world of airsoft. I played paintball but prefer airsoft instead but anyways, Im creating a South Florida team and I am looking for members to join my team Interactive Strategic Assault Force or ISAF for short. All players with gaming experience will most likely become high ranks to help with the new recruits but we can get into that later. After awhile members will be allowed to create their own squad and will be promoted to officer with the approval of the team commander of course. A team of your choosing sniper team, assault team, stealth team, ext. Players must be over the age of 16 and is a mixed gender team as well. We will mostly be a CQB team but we will adapt to the game enviroment if we have to. There will be a rank system but its not gonna be straight up military disipline its only to keep order and higher ranks wont be any better then lower ranks because we are a team. Hope to hear from some poeple soon and hopefully get the name recognized. More will be explained to those willing to be part of mynew airsoft family.

COL. Justin Matos
Team Commander of I.S.A.F

Are you a real colonel? I didn't know colonel's in the United States military use the word "gonna".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users