to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

SPECIAL OPERATIONS STRIKE FORCE "BAD COMPANY"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MERCENARY_INEVITABLE

MERCENARY_INEVITABLE

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

OSAMA here from the SPECIAL OPERATIONS STRIKE FORCE "BAD COMPANY". We are a mil-sim team based out of Northern Illinois, primarily the Chicago and southern suburb areas. We currently have a team of 5 members and are looking to recruit new members. Our field is located in Thornton IL, and we practice every week. If you are interested in joining the team please send me a message. We also have free play games going on every week, so if you just want to come out and play send me a message for more information.

Find us on FaceBook by searching SPECIAL OPERATIONS STRIKE FORCE

#2 Grip

Grip

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (MERCENARY_INEVITABLE @ Jan 11 2012, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OSAMA here from the SPECIAL OPERATIONS STRIKE FORCE "BAD COMPANY". We are a mil-sim team based out of Northern Illinois, primarily the Chicago and southern suburb areas. We currently have a team of 5 members and are looking to recruit new members. Our field is located in Thornton IL, and we practice every week. If you are interested in joining the team please send me a message. We also have free play games going on every week, so if you just want to come out and play send me a message for more information.

Find us on FaceBook by searching SPECIAL OPERATIONS STRIKE FORCE

Whats up. Myself and 3 other guys are interested in playing free games weekly. Maybe joining the team if the free games go well.

Let me know.

#3 MERCENARY_INEVITABLE

MERCENARY_INEVITABLE

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:39 AM

that sounds like a plan. look me up on facebook, my name is prowler osama militaria. we may be playing another team this sunday.

#4 breech

breech

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Thornton IL?

What, are you guys playing in the forest preserve or something? If I'm not mistaken, that's cook county, pretty sure airsoft is illegal there

#5 MERCENARY_INEVITABLE

MERCENARY_INEVITABLE

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

hey breech, if your not interested or if your not gona give a useful reply, don't reply at all. you don't know where we play .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users