to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

To whom it may concern

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Age

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

This announcement is directed to all those whom I am currently dealing with or otherwise have stated issues with me.

I am very sorry for the large delay that was put on things. I never wanted this to happen and would never intentionally do something like this. A small number of packages I sent out were mislabeled under a mad rush. Under short notice I had to leave town the next week to visit relatives and family which completely cutoff all my communication, and I also had a few emergencies that I absolutely had to deal with. All mislabeled packages were thankfully returned, but with me out of town I had no way of dealing with anything other then using the phone to contact ups and usps. I just got back a few days ago, so I am now here to help in full swing.

I do not write this to ask for forgiveness or your belief, I am simply here to say that everything is now straitened out and I am here and acknowledge all those whom this concerns. Anything that was mislabeled and returned (I had about 25 boxes to take care of) is going out in a few days.

Thank you for reading, and again my deepest apologies.

#2 hmg9194

hmg9194
  • Interests:Airsoft Xbox Woman Friends Traveling Electronics and School.
  • SOA Name: hmg9194

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Sweet, thanks. Just don't forget any of the parts I sent you as well! I can send you or post a list of them if you like..

QUOTE (airborne101 @ Feb 16 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I clump ghetto, gangsta, and homeboy all into the same category. Gangstas generally live in the ghetto, and have a bunch of homeboys.

#3 Age

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

I still have the old list you gave me so don't worry about that. Everything is all organized and ready to go!

#4 hmg9194

hmg9194
  • Interests:Airsoft Xbox Woman Friends Traveling Electronics and School.
  • SOA Name: hmg9194

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Age @ Jan 13 2012, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still have the old list you gave me so don't worry about that. Everything is all organized and ready to go!

Don't forget the wii tech hopup and nozzle kit I sent you and the modify bushing after the fact! Thanks again.

QUOTE (airborne101 @ Feb 16 2011, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I clump ghetto, gangsta, and homeboy all into the same category. Gangstas generally live in the ghetto, and have a bunch of homeboys.

#5 airborne101

airborne101

If you have a problem, and no one else can help...

• Forum Administrator
  • 10,707 posts

• My Temperament:Melancholy

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:00 PM

Age, I am glad to see you working things out here. I understand that more important things pop up that require our attention.

Please remember though, that you have peoples stuff that can amount to some large sums of money. We all know that this isn't the first time we have run into communication and amount of time issues. As such, I would encourage you to perhaps lessen the number of projects you take on at a time, that way you don't keep people waiting, and when issues do arise such as what you have recently experienced, that you don't get large backups and numerous concerned and sometimes angry members.

#6 Lon3Wo1f

Lon3Wo1f

Extreme Collector, UCSD Class of 2015

• Authorized Seller Free
  • 1,244 posts
  • Interests:Airsofting, Computer Building, and most of all Star Wars!
  • SOA Name: Lon3Wo1f

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

Has anyone actually heard back from Age since his last post?

Anyone get any tracking number or anything?

Age, please get me my tracking number by Saturday (1/21/12). I will place a follow-up call to your number if I am not sent a number by then.
QUOTE (theyoungone10 @ Jun 15 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Congrats. You're the new Necro Post Champion! Over 6 years. WOW
QUOTE (Automobilie @ Jul 27 2010, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only problem is that they can sue you if they're still alive.........so you probably have to knife them or something.....
QUOTE (defasturias @ Sep 16 2010, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However I feel more comfortable holding a strangers d**k than a G36.
QUOTE (aznriptide859 @ Mar 15 2011, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or Antarctica, land of the automatic electric penguins.
QUOTE (Purple_ninja @ Dec 6 2012, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I don't like hop up. Maybe people do, but I do alot of long range combat, and the hop up just screws me up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users