to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

CALLING ALL SARASOTA,NORTH PORT, AND BRADENTON PLAYERS!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stroop66

Stroop66

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

hello I am starting a sarasota fl airsoft league any one interested, any teams, even if you don't have a team you will be placed on one or if theres enough singles that there could be made a team thanks reply back if any team or any one is interested

#2 Mxdirtrider368

Mxdirtrider368

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (Stroop66 @ Jan 23 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello I am starting a sarasota fl airsoft league any one interested, any teams, even if you don't have a team you will be placed on one or if theres enough singles that there could be made a team thanks reply back if any team or any one is interested

Hey man, I'm 17 I live in north port and have been looking to play for a while, there is not much going on down here in regards to an airsoft team. But I would like to join. I have played a whole bunch in the past but the people I used to play with went off to college

#3 Mxdirtrider368

Mxdirtrider368

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Stroop66 @ Jan 23 2012, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man, I'm 17 I live in north port and have been looking to play for a while, there is not much going on down here in regards to an airsoft team. But I would like to join. I have played a whole bunch in the past but the people I used to play with went off to college

#4 Stroop66

Stroop66

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Mxdirtrider368 @ Feb 10 2012, 06:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah that would be sweet just pm me with ur info like cell and what guns u have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users