to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

ps3 bundle 160gb

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sithlordharley

sithlordharley

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

ok I bought this ps3 brand new in October I hardly play it. I got mw2 and mw3, the wireless controller it comes with and a cheap wired controller for if a friend wanted to play and a camo blue tooth style headset.. I still have the original box I will ship it in.
im looking for m4s... now ive had really really bad luck with airsoft rifles so I want something that is guna last please
will also look a bundle is u wana add stuff like mags or tan pouches thats always a bonus

#2 sithlordharley

sithlordharley

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:26 AM

QUOTE (sithlordharley @ Jan 25 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok I bought this ps3 brand new in October I hardly play it. I got mw2 and mw3, the wireless controller it comes with and a cheap wired controller for if a friend wanted to play and a camo blue tooth style headset.. I still have the original box I will ship it in.
im looking for m4s... now ive had really really bad luck with airsoft rifles so I want something that is guna last please
will also look a bundle is u wana add stuff like mags or tan pouches thats always a bonus

mp5 or mp7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users