to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

G&G MP5A4 Pneumatic Blowback

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 petroid

petroid

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:35 PM

First a link to the gun, http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=9608 Second a link to the upgrade, http://www.airsoftat..._shopping_feeds Can I take the forward grip off of the MP5A4 and replace it with the RIS rail? Also, are there any problems with this gun? As in durability or the blowback? Are there any problems with the blowback breaking? Also, please tell me of any problems with the gun. I want to know if anyone has had any problems the gun ceasing to fire or breakage or anything of the sort. Please respond, I am hoping ot get this gun and the rail system.

Edited by petroid, 26 January 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#2 Raven

Raven

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

You might find faster and better answers in the AEG section of the forums.

G&G makes awesome quality products so you should not have a problem with the durability of the MP5. Pneumatic blowback isn't as great as GBB but it is still a nice feel. As for the grip, it might be compatible, your best bet would be to contact AA or ASGI and ask.

#3 petroid

petroid

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (Raven Wood @ Jan 27 2012, 02:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might find faster and better answers in the AEG section of the forums.

G&G makes awesome quality products so you should not have a problem with the durability of the MP5. Pneumatic blowback isn't as great as GBB but it is still a nice feel. As for the grip, it might be compatible, your best bet would be to contact AA or ASGI and ask.

Thanks for the input!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users