to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Old time Player Starting agian

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom218

Phantom218
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

Hi all my name is Jason. I've been playing airsoft since I was 15 or so. I played consistently until the age of 18, then due to friends moving for college and myself going off to school we decided to hang it up. Now that I've got some free time again, restarting airsoft is my #1 objective after my final guitar gear is paid off (stupid in store credit cards..). I've played in a few major ops up here in Wisconsin, but this time me and one or two other friends are gearing up for BIG ops such as Irene and Northern Lights.
I'm 21 now and a lot has changed. Back in the day, I ran through quite a few TM's, and its odd to see that they are not as popular as they used to be in the new market. This time around I plan to either construct a pretty accurate US Ranger build built around the KWA KM4-SR10, or building a ARES Tavor into a reliable field rifle. I've been on these forums and ASR for quite some time, but mainly used the classifieds and not the forums themselves, and now that I know my way around a typical gearbox, this forum will be a Godsend to me for knowledge and issues arising.

Again, can't wait to be a part of the community!

Phantom
PolarStar MK18
KWA Kriss Vector

#2 BBSlinger

BBSlinger
  • Interests:Theatre, Singing, Guitar, Basketball, Minecraft, etc.

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

Welcome back to the sport!

Always good to have veteran players who know their way around the sport on here!
SIGNATURE.

#3 Phantom218

Phantom218
  • Interests:Airsoft

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Thanks for the welcome back!

Looks like I'm going to acquire one of my old stock TM m4's from a friend so my project gun is perfect :)

Up first, full metal body from Madbull. Looking at the Noveske MUR metal body, 12 in Noveske RIS, and the 14.5 inch Noveske outer barrel, along with a new promy tightbore barrel as close to the flashhider as I can.

Can't wait to dig in!

Phantom
PolarStar MK18
KWA Kriss Vector

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users