to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

SC Viper questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Headshot Honcho

Headshot Honcho

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

1. Is there someplace to plug in a charger to charge batteries?

2. Can you play at SC Viper all day (without being placed at a different field in SC Village)?

3. How many people usually play on the weekend and how much actual on field playing time is there?
And when airsoft is made illegal in CA, you can switch your hobbys to pot smoking ...which is legal there, eh? *cough* Or just marry a dude! LoL

#2 roecar

roecar
  • Interests:Airsoft, guns, and good airsoft/gun design.

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Headshot Honcho @ Feb 6 2012, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. Is there someplace to plug in a charger to charge batteries?

Not that I know of, so I'd bring extra batteries.

2. Can you play at SC Viper all day (without being placed at a different field in SC Village)?

Last time I went they gave players the option to stay at Viper only.

3. How many people usually play on the weekend and how much actual on field playing time is there?

Last time I went there we're about 40-50 players

Airsoft Perks Project: Hunted, Weaponsmith, BB leacher, Expert negotiator, Pack rat, Human shield, Geardo, Parasite, Customizer, Quartermaster, Jinxed, Fragile, Pimped Gun, Village *tart

#3 theuberleet

theuberleet

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

1. bring extra batteries.

2. as of late there have been 100+ people so they usually split into 2 groups....1 to stay on viper and 1 to go to other fields that are available.

3. from my last post..100+ on saturdays, which is when my team goes.... SC Umbrella Corp.

we have videos posted on our facebook page not trying to advertise but you can see how many people are on our team, which you could double to get a good amount of players they have...check it out on facebook SC Umbrella Corp

#4 Headshot Honcho

Headshot Honcho

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

Alright, thanks for the quick responses guys.
And when airsoft is made illegal in CA, you can switch your hobbys to pot smoking ...which is legal there, eh? *cough* Or just marry a dude! LoL

#5 Bladez 0f Fury

Bladez 0f Fury
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Music

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Headshot Honcho @ Feb 7 2012, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, thanks for the quick responses guys.

When I was there Sat. I overheard one of the staff asking a customer if they needed to charge a battery. Bring extra's but you MIGHT beable to. As for Viper only. I thought Viper was alright. (didn't have much fun the entire day because the other rteam was full of cheaters. For instance, I was hitting a kid right in the mask and he was just staring at me and then started shooting back.) Anyways, we had about 50-60 people and we started at the beginning of the day (from right when they opened) and we did two games (4 rounds) on viper, the switched. When we stwitched Viper was Gas Guns only for about 3-4 Games, then they split into 2 groups. So You MAY beable to go to viper, but you MAY not beable to do viper only. People can be anywhere from 20-300ish
A SAW Gunner... Because who else is going to suppress the enemy when you are trying to advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users