to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Goldenball vs Elite Force - Bio warfare

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MX5J6

MX5J6

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

I am having the hardest time deciding on which BB's to buy, Goldenball or Elite Force bios. A lot of people swear by Goldenball but I love the packaging of Elite Force plus I can get 5000 instead of just 4000. So does anyone have experience with both? You can still post if you only used one or the other but someone who has used both would be best to answer. So Goldenball vs Elite Force, which should I be using? Btw I want .25's if that makes any difference.

#2 airborne101

airborne101

If you have a problem, and no one else can help...

• Forum Administrator
  • 10,668 posts

• My Temperament:Melancholy

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Why not get a pack of each and try them both? See which perform better in YOUR gun and which you like the performance of better.

I am going through a phase of testing different bbs to see which I like the best. For a while I was using KSC's which I thought were pretty good, but then I tried King Arms, and got better results with those. Still I am trying others. I bought some Bioshots and found that while they fly well, they don't feed in my midcaps, which rules those out, so next I will try some Hailstorm bbs and see what those do.

For every person who likes/recommends one brand, there is going to be another that hates it and likes/recommends another brand. The best thing to do is try for yourself and see which works best.

#3 MX5J6

MX5J6

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (airborne101 @ Mar 24 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why not get a pack of each and try them both? See which perform better in YOUR gun and which you like the performance of better.

I am going through a phase of testing different bbs to see which I like the best. For a while I was using KSC's which I thought were pretty good, but then I tried King Arms, and got better results with those. Still I am trying others. I bought some Bioshots and found that while they fly well, they don't feed in my midcaps, which rules those out, so next I will try some Hailstorm bbs and see what those do.

For every person who likes/recommends one brand, there is going to be another that hates it and likes/recommends another brand. The best thing to do is try for yourself and see which works best.

I was thinking about thay I just didnt wanna have to spend tons on bbs I wont use. Of course I can jist sell the others to the neighborhood kids. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users