to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

WTB/ WTTF M14 EBR

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 koality_time

koality_time

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

Hello, I'm looking to change up my loadout. I'm going to try and take on the DMR role for a bit more action in my gameplay. I'm really looking for a long barrel EBR. I like the new G&Gs, but I'll take a look at anything with an EBR stock. The more midcaps, the better. Upgrades and mag pouches are a plus.

I can offer up some cash, as well as trade. I can offer up a slightly upgraded CA M24, with a teflon cylinder, PDI bolt handle, upgraded spring guide and piston. Included is a 3-9x scope, as well as a mag. It shoots really well as hand great range. The fps is stock, and hovers around 400 with .20s.

I can also offer up a few bass guitars, both are 5 strings. One is right handed, the other is a lefty. The lefty is missing a string and needs restrung, the right-handed one is used and has a few chips here and there, but still plays and sounds great. Pictures up soon!

Please PM me with offers for the quickest response!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users