to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

WTS: MJK Eagle kit and upgraded KA CQBR

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 azzauzi

azzauzi
  • Interests:-airsoft (no duh)<br />-teakwondo<br />-videogames<br />-archery (bow hunting)<br />-movies &amp; film

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:16 PM

RULES:
PAYPAL ONLY. Period.
I ship UPS and will provide insurence and tracking free of charge.
PM me for fastest response
Prefer no trades, but if the trade is pretty heavy in my favor, I might consider it. Im looking mainly for cash.

So I recently bought a Mayflower R&C Platecarrier and HSGI belt setup so I no longer need my Eagle kit. Most of the kit is striaght out of the SFLCS kit my Team and I bought on Ebay. A couple pouches or so may just be Eagle MJK but its all the same stuff anyways lol. The plate carrier is a civvie EPC so its not an MBAV so to speak (again, almost the exact same thing) Kit includes:

-SFLCS 9mm kydex pouches (x2)
-SFLCS shingle
-MJK EPC (Medium)
-SFLCS IFAK
-MJK warbelt (sml/med)
-SFLCS 100 rnd saw pouch
-SFLCS double mag pouch
-MJK admin panel
-SFLCS SR25/7.62 pouch
-SFLCS Hydro carrier
-not pictured, but il toss in a pantac dump pouch in CB for free

Anyways, the ENTIRE lot it yours for $300 shipped. NONE of the accessories or Medical equiptment is included, JUST the pouches/plate carrier. SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY ARMOR. *Might* be willing to be flexible depending on where you live or how soon you buy. Not looking to part out, but if you want just the belt or just the plate carrier setups, let me know. PM for inquiry.

Next up I have my CQBR. It started its life as a stock KA CQBR, but then I added a real rail (not KAC, but made for real firearms) and genuine KAC grip and rail covers. It also has a replica KAC supressor and a G&P aimpoint/wilcox mount/rear sight. The stock is G&P and painted tan (gun had FDE accessories). Internally it features a KA 9mm complete mechbox wired to deans. Also includes midcap pictured. Lastly, its been given a withered "to afghan and back" paintjob which gives it a much more authentic look.

Last Chrono it shot a very consistant 343 fps with an m100 spring (I believe its m100 or equivilent) So its ready to rock for cqb. For those wondering the KA 9mm mech looks like this inside, its this except with an m100 and a Danco #14 O-Ring for efficency: http://www.kingarms....asp?prodid=1961

Asking price is $300 shipped. The mech alone costed about $160, let alone the rail, accessories, and base gun cost. Not too flexible on this, as im already taking a hit on it. PM for inquiry.

PM for inquirys. Thanks a bunch.
Task Force Stryker (LRRG)

#2 Moy_Cerberusbtl

Moy_Cerberusbtl

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

No sure if you have any interest, but would you be interested in trading for a KWA mp7 with a T1 aimpoint, low power bolt, 5 mags, QD suppressor and the stock bolt has a dangerwrex valve in it. The mp7 does have some wears, the stock inner barrel is not super accurate and the rear sling mount snapped off. My plan was to buy a external sling mount and add a longer inner barrel to go through the suppressor.

#3 azzauzi

azzauzi
  • Interests:-airsoft (no duh)<br />-teakwondo<br />-videogames<br />-archery (bow hunting)<br />-movies &amp; film

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (Moy_Cerberusbtl @ Sep 8 2012, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sure if you have any interest, but would you be interested in trading for a KWA mp7 with a T1 aimpoint, low power bolt, 5 mags, QD suppressor and the stock bolt has a dangerwrex valve in it. The mp7 does have some wears, the stock inner barrel is not super accurate and the rear sling mount snapped off. My plan was to buy a external sling mount and add a longer inner barrel to go through the suppressor.

Is this a trade for the m4?

#4 TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:09 PM

Would you also be open to partial trades for the MJK kit as a whole?
I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.

#5 Moy_Cerberusbtl

Moy_Cerberusbtl

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (azzauzi @ Sep 9 2012, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this a trade for the m4?

Was aiming for the EPC...sorry, I forgot there was a m4 also on this thread.

#6 azzauzi

azzauzi

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Moy_Cerberusbtl @ Sep 9 2012, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was aiming for the EPC...sorry, I forgot there was a m4 also on this thread.

The EPC is SPF sorry, but il post if it does or doesnt sell.

#7 azzauzi

azzauzi

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

MJK EPC with pouches on it sold.

Belt kit with pouches and m4 still up for grabs.

#8 azzauzi

azzauzi

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

bump, M4 now $275 OBO, Warbelt setup $50 OBO

Make me reasonable offers and Il probably take it. Need this stuff gone asap.

Edited by azzauzi, 11 September 2012 - 02:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users