to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Maruzen Tactical Ingram M11 Cqb

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dev

Dev

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:06 PM

Hello, this is my first post!

I am new to airsoft (I did own a Desert Eagle GBB but I never actually shot it, I just got it from a friend) and I would like to know if the Maruzen Tactical Ingram M11 CQB is a good buy for a Newbie like me. I am very drawn to this gun and I want it, however I do not know if it is worth the buy. I have read one review on it, located here:

http://www.planetair...ruzenm11cqb.htm

Theres also a review on Western Arms Ingram M11 here:

http://www.redwolfai...ail?reviewID=65

but I am not sure if this is better than the Maruzen.

Could someone please give me some feedback on this gun if you have it? How long does it take for the Gas to run out? Also, where would I be able to obtain a metal body of it (I believe the Mosquito Molds M11 is metal body?)? And one more thing, any good retailers that you folks could recommend? I don't want to get it from a scam site.

Thanks!

Edited by Dev, 06 November 2005 - 09:07 PM.

#2 luddite6

luddite6
  • Interests:Airsoft (of course)<br />Soccer<br />Trumpet<br />Piano<br />Blowing stuff up

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:15 PM

I am not sure where you would find it but the logical choice is the wa since well... it's wa

I would personnaly get an hfc or ksc mac11 with an magnesium bolt

#3 Dev

Dev

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (luddite6 @ Nov 6 2005, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not sure where you would find it but the logical choice is the wa since well... it's wa

I would personnaly get an hfc or ksc mac11 with an magnesium bolt

Thanks Luddite. Like I mentioned, I am new to Airsoft. What is this "Wa" that you speak of?

Also, I found another UZI that perhaps might be better, but I am not sure. This one comes with a metal casing:

http://www.speedytoy...mid=259&catid=2

KWC CO2 SMG Metal Fully-Automatic Airsoft Guns

All Metal KWC Submachine gun replica airsoft gun. The only ABS on this gun is the grip casings.
Shoots 450 FEET PER SECOND with .2g BBs - This is one of the most powerful airsoft guns available.
Can shoot FULLY AUTOMATIC
Full / Semi - Auto Switch
GUN CASE INCLUDED
Weighs nearly FIVE POUNDS - it feels like a real gun.
Functions nearly identically to a real Mini Uzi - working grip safety, authentic stock hinges and sites
Adjustible Hop Up
39 Round Removable Magazine houses the CO2 cartridge and BBs (uses standard 12 gram CO2 canister - not included)
Metal barrel, frame, stock, magazine, etc. makes this baby look and feel like the real thing
Open ejection port
Calibre: 6mm BB or Paintball
Material: Quality Heavy Weight Metal Construction w/ some abs parts (grip casing are ABS)

#4 Lutz

Lutz

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

WA = Western Arms
IPB Image

#5 Dev

Dev

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Lt. @ Nov 6 2005, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WA = Western Arms

Thank you :)

Can anyone tell me if the KWC would be better for the fact that it is metal?

#6 1 SH(+)T

1 SH(+)T
  • Interests:Airsoft!<br />Airsoft!<br />Airsoft!<br />Model Rockets<br />paintball<br />AND<br />AIRSOFT!

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:30 PM

The Uzi does indeed look very good. But do you know how much you will have to changing the little CO2 Cartridges in it. They will only last a mag at most. Plus you will have to be buying new ones like crazy! I wouldnt go with the uzi just because of the CO2. I hear the Maruzen MP5K is pretty good , but thats what I hear, I cant say anything first hand.

THANKS TO Guy_With_A_Gun for the amazing sig!!

To live is to sacrafice
Always bleed but never surrender your pride

#7 Dev

Dev

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (1 SH(+)T @ Nov 6 2005, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Uzi does indeed look very good. But do you know how much you will have to changing the little CO2 Cartridges in it. They will only last a mag at most. Plus you will have to be buying new ones like crazy! I wouldnt go with the uzi just because of the CO2. I hear the Maruzen MP5K is pretty good , but thats what I hear, I cant say anything first hand.

Thank you for your input. I remember reading that somewhere but I can't remember where, thanks for confirming it.

I like it mainly because it is eye candy, but since I will have to keep on buying CO2 Cartridges, I am getting a bit discouraged.

I will check on the Maruzen MP5K, thanks.

Would you advise AEG/EBB over GBB? This would be my first gun mind you. I am not really going to shoot it, perhaps once or twice, more like a display factor.

Edited by Dev, 06 November 2005 - 11:04 PM.

#8 luddite6

luddite6
  • Interests:Airsoft (of course)<br />Soccer<br />Trumpet<br />Piano<br />Blowing stuff up

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:34 AM

On redwolf airsoft you can get the KWC and internal ugrades for around $210 so that it uses gas more efficiently(60 shots per cylinder)
My friend just got it a week ago and it seems pretty nice but the blow back is alittle too wild and full auto is totally pointless cuz you won't be able to shoot accurately

#9 Southern Cross

Southern Cross
  • Interests:Airsoft Collecting<br />MilSim<br />Video Games in any version<br />Mountain Biking<br />Lacrosse<br />Database Management<br />Military Modeling<br />Downloadable Music<br />Computers<br />Gadgets

Posted 07 November 2005 - 11:44 AM

I'm not sure btu I think the KSC comes in ABS and metal so make sure you buy the right one. I own the KWA version and I really like. Very cool looking, the firing mech is also awesome. It jams like crazy though. I've had a ton of problems with my mag. From what I can tell this is unique to my gun though. I'm taking it back to Airsoft CQB and they are going to check it out and possibly swap me out a new one. I believe the KWA version is almost identical to the KSC one with the exception of no trades which are pretty small anyway. The gun is also very durable...nice metal all around. The KWA also already comes with the magnesium bolt installed for green gas. I believe that on the other versions you need to buy this upgrade.
IPB Image

#10 Dev

Dev

Posted 09 November 2005 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Kalashnikov @ Nov 7 2005, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had written a comparision of multiple GBB SMG's before, but I guess it was lost when ASF was updated. The KSC Mac-11, Maruzen MP5K, and KWC Uzi were included. The Uzi is the best of them, and probably the best SMG of them all.

Of the Mac-11's the KSC is the best. Just because WA made one doesn't mean it is the best.

The MP5K is probably the worst of the 3 SMG's since it lacks power and can be ureliable with the use of Green gas. There is a modification that must be done before you can even use Green gas. It has hard blowback and is loud, but is inaccurate, has bad range, and low power. If you replace the hop-up with a better one, you can get more range and accuracy. I made my own. It is still a great gun though. External quality is superb.

The KSC Mac-11 is a fine piece as well. Nice and affordable, reliable when properly lubed, and has good range. There are quite a few upgrades that can be done and some home made mods as well. Once again, the external quality is excellent. Internals are great if you have a magnesium bolt.

The KWC Uzi has a LOT of power, range, muzzle report, and recoil. The range is much more than that of an AEG upgraded to 350 FPS. Hardest recoil of any gas gun. It has a very reliable design with few moving parts in the bolt. The quality is outstanding, however, it is not fully metal like advertisements usually describe. The recievers are both plastic, but very good quality though.

The KSC M11, KWC Uzi, and Maruzen MP5K are all fine pieces.

Thanks for those mini reviews.

Currently I have my eyes set on the KWC, since I THOUGHT that it was fully metal except the grips and the lower receiver. Are those advertisements that say it is fully metal such as this website:

http://www.speedytoy...mid=259&catid=2

all a lie? The main reason I wanted this baby was for the power as well as the casing. If it wasn't for the casing, I would probably go with the Maruzen M11 since that is plastic too. I have a video on the KWC in action and you are correct, that thing is POW-ER-FUL! I like the recoil, that thing is so strong! One thing I dislike is how it uses up one co2 cartridge and you still cannot even get the last BB out (which supposedly was fixed?).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users