to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

KWC 1911 Parts Compatibility?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jmacdoug

jmacdoug

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Does anyone know of any other brands that have parts compatible with KWC's co2 1911? I recently damaged my barrel bushing and I'm having a very hard time finding a suitable replacement.

#2 lorddave551

lorddave551

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

I THINK kjw=kwc at least as far as my research has gone. If this is the case, most KJW parts should also be compatible with TM parts. I know that guarder makes a 1911/meu barrel bushing for $20 and its readily available at a lot of retailers.

#3 renegadecow

renegadecow

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (lorddave551 @ May 29 2013, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I THINK kjw=kwc at least as far as my research has gone.

If your research has reached exploded diagrams of the two, you can tell clear as day that they aren't the same. The only part that might actually be compatible would be the grips.
KWC is of its own design and compatible only with itself and rebrands like Elite Force.
You wanna die with a man's gun. Not a little sissy gun like that.

#4 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (lorddave551 @ May 28 2013, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I THINK kjw=kwc at least as far as my research has gone. If this is the case, most KJW parts should also be compatible with TM parts. I know that guarder makes a 1911/meu barrel bushing for $20 and its readily available at a lot of retailers.

I know this is not correct. KWC cannot be interchanged with KJW.
I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users