to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

AirsoftGrid - EVERYONE IN THE US READ

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MP7DUDE16

MP7DUDE16
  • Interests:Computer Science, Game Programming, Airsoft!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hello, my name is Nate, I am the owner and founder of AirsoftGrid and I want to tell you about my website!

It is a 100% free social networking experience for airsofters of all walks of life!

With my site I am trying to create a one stop shop for players across the country to be able to chat, connect, coordinate and play some airsoft!

I have been an avid airsofter for the past twelve years or so and I remember what is was like trying to find and coordinate games; with my site now that has been stream lined for everyone!

On my site users are able to:

-Have their own profiles which allows them to state their team status, their arsenals, their game play preferences and much more!

-Create groups based on location which will facilitate a breeding ground for team creation.

-Create groups based on teams that have been formed, or for existing teams!

-Create a profile page for your business AND/OR a group page for your business! (Assuming you have a business)

-Create events to effectively announce a game, team practice, or large scale operation to everyone connected to AirsoftGrid!

-Connect with airsofters that you had no idea were in your backyard all along!

-Have fun, be safe, and play some airsoft!

-MUCH MUCH MORE..

So hop on over to AirsoftGrid.com, tell all of your friends to do the same, become a part of the next thing to hit airsoft.

#2 Logan Nagel

Logan Nagel
  • Interests:I lead and tech for an airsoft team located in Wisconsin. Have five years of experience with airsoft, but I am definitely still learning. Favorite gun ever = M14 EBR.

• My Temperament:19,2,2,1

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:26 PM

It's not up anymore.
"Do you know what the definition of Hell is? It's dying and meeting the person you could have been" - Frank Mir

#3 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:45 PM

And another attempt to be at the center of the Airsoft world.

Not going to work my friend...

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

#4 Logan Nagel

Logan Nagel
  • Interests:I lead and tech for an airsoft team located in Wisconsin. Have five years of experience with airsoft, but I am definitely still learning. Favorite gun ever = M14 EBR.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:57 PM

Yeah, I think the state airsoft associations are the best bet for the long run. The Wisconsin one just got it's forum hacked recently I think, actually. Someone deleted everything.
"Do you know what the definition of Hell is? It's dying and meeting the person you could have been" - Frank Mir

#5 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

What no back-ups?

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

#6 Logan Nagel

Logan Nagel

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

I guess... I don't get it either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users