to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

PIF: Paintball gear

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kaziekama

kaziekama

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

I am going to start giving away my old paintball gear since nobody seems to want it. I have a few local kids who wanted a few things so they are going to get first pick, but whatever is left I will post here.

And yes, I am doing this as a Karma Professional :p I am hoping maybe my good deeds will reward me with some starting airsoft gear for my wife and myself. Looking for basic things like goggles/cheap chest rigs/m4 mags/batteries and such.

I will update this post by the end of the week with the paintball gear I have left over if anyone wants it.

#2 ryanpostig

ryanpostig

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:38 PM

I would like some PB gear, tell me what you have, and in the future id donate some AIrsoft gear.

#3 MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95
  • Interests:Flying, US and US Military history, military history, world history (specifically from the beginning of the 20th century to the present day), hockey, boy scouts, firearms and the history of them, watching hockey, playing hockey, eating, LIVING, BREATHING, watching tv, playing on my laptop, being active and learning.

• My Temperament:5,9,8,2

Posted 06 March 2015 - 12:49 AM

Damn my luck... I just noticed the date of last post... If a mod sees this, please remove it... *facepalm*

Edited by MikeyBugs95, 06 March 2015 - 12:51 AM.

Hey. I'm me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users