to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Inner barrel crooked/misaligned?

inner barrel crooked

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mveltre123

Mveltre123

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

Hello all,

I do not know much about airsoft guns, but today I noticed that my inner barrel looked crooked on my ump.45. It appears to be pushed down and to the right. I also noticed that my shots have been going lower than where I aim. If this is a problem, I think it may have happened when I was trying to fir a suppressor over my gun. I think a bb possible could have filed to go through it and bounced back into my inner barrel. Does anyone know if this is a problem. If it is, would could I do to fix/accommodate for it. 

Attached Files

#2 Justin Chan

Justin Chan
  • Location:Hong Kong, Where CA guns sold here are terible and unreasonably pricey if they are not on sale which they do every two months

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:02 AM

do the teflon/electrical tape mod, basically wrapping the barrel so it has less vibration and "straightens" the inner barrel (if your outer barrel wasn't crooked at the start). that should force the barrel back to the right straightness

Shameless DMR OP who does dumb things all the time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users