to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Do admins other than airborne exist?

2 replies to this topic

#1 jroble95

jroble95
  • Interests:https://youtu.be/rFMJ6eEKNMo

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

Do they?

I honestly don't see the point in m4s, I get you like the platform and that's respectable but this is airsoft and the greatness of that platform in real life means nothing in this realm. Us humans are aesthetic creatures, we are not robots therefore someone who likes the m4 is atypical and that isn't in the good sense or the bad sense. The fact is that the ak isnt such a magnificent platform in real life and neither is the m4 but in airsoft you can determine easily whats good and whats bad with debate as there is more experience. The most knowledgeable wins every time. I have seen that the cyma's line of aks are the best budget and starter guns out there, and I will continue to attempt to convince as many people of this within reason.

how to properly gear as a contractor

#2 jroble95

jroble95
  • Interests:https://youtu.be/rFMJ6eEKNMo

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:12 PM

no admins seem to be on other than airborne101 so basically he owns the forum and can do whatever he wanted with no repercussions. Hell, he could mass ban people for fun and completely get away with it as no administrators are on and the owner "admin" simply made it impossible for him to receive any messages. There are no higher ups for airborne so he has free rule.

I honestly don't see the point in m4s, I get you like the platform and that's respectable but this is airsoft and the greatness of that platform in real life means nothing in this realm. Us humans are aesthetic creatures, we are not robots therefore someone who likes the m4 is atypical and that isn't in the good sense or the bad sense. The fact is that the ak isnt such a magnificent platform in real life and neither is the m4 but in airsoft you can determine easily whats good and whats bad with debate as there is more experience. The most knowledgeable wins every time. I have seen that the cyma's line of aks are the best budget and starter guns out there, and I will continue to attempt to convince as many people of this within reason.

how to properly gear as a contractor

#3 6mm man

6mm man

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:00 AM

ASF has seen a huge decline in activity over the past few years due to people moving to places like reddit/facebook for discussion. airborne101 is a good guy and has been in the community forever. Your concerns are definitely unfounded. 

~6mm man

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users