to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

No fuss

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cohenj87

Cohenj87

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:18 PM

New to airsoft and know nothing about the guns really. I can build a real M4 in no time but don't have any idea about mosfet's out whatever they are called or batteries and such. I'm buying a Krytac mk2 SPR and want to know what kind of battery and charger I should get. I don't want to have to modify anything and just want a no fuss set up. Thanks in advance.

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

Being that you build AR's (I do too) which means you have a bit of money to spend.

So with that...get a B6/HOTA class charger.

And for your AEG, you can use multiple configuration of batteries.  I recommend a Nunchucku configuration battery (Not Butterfly, which the industry incorrectly terms) or a Brick.  Skip the tiny buffer style.

The best in the Industry is a 2000mah in 2S - NC made buy Turnigy Nano, Online.  You see the more common cheap brands like Tenergy out there but they are not the best in any way in the stores.

I have a 2200mah that I made up and get them in from China for the MAA Minnesota Airsoft Association.  It may fit the Krytac and it has above average performance ratings.

Or you can go brick.  Most are NIMH and the are 1600mah with a decreasing performance curve.  I have 2600mah 2S LIPOs with a linear performance curve.

I can set you up with the charger and battery if you want.  What is your budget?

Edited by Guges Mk3, 09 July 2017 - 09:13 AM.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users