to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Matrix/Red Fire Mosin Nagant into Sniper conversion?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AimiGen7

AimiGen7
  • Interests:Airsoft, History, Art (especially Eroguro).

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

So I've been thinking of getting the Matrix/Redfire Mosin Nagant, but the only versions I can find are the non-Sniper versions, which have a straight bolt. Normally, the Sniper versions have a bent bold handle so it can't get in the way of the scope.

I know they make scope mounts for Mosin Nagants, but they involve picatinny rails, which I wouldn't want to have on a world war 2 gun, and also, I prefer the PU scope anyway since it allows you to use the iron sights for backup (Red Orchestra players will know what I mean~)

So is there any way to convert it into a sniper version? Will real Nagant bolt handles (which can be found anywhere, like the real steel Mosin) work with it? Or should I just go f*ck all and not even bother with it?

I've heard some particularly bad things about Airsoft Mosins in general. The Matrix/Redfire ones apparently have loading issues, and the Wingun M44 version apparently has a HUGE fps that most fields will not allow. (Even then, I'd still probably buy one just to have it for at home stuff)

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:32 AM

This is new territory for us...you will have to try and let us know.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users