to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

WE hicapa co2 mag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RhiRhy

RhiRhy

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:45 AM

I have 2 new hicapa co2 mags and one of them is noticeably less powerful than the other.

Also the slide on my we hicaoa likes to lock back sometimes even when I have bbs in mag. Can anyone help? Thanks.

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:44 AM

CO2 is a terrible gas source for Airsoft.  It destroys Airguns quickly, cost more to run and you can't top off the gas.

These guns were designed for 120psi operating ranges, not 800psi operating ranges.

One of two things has happened to your mag:

One the restrictor is clogged with impurities (decreased power) from a Co2 jet or the other mag is starting to have a restrictor failure (increasing power).  Can it be fixed...not cheaply, are the restrictors available?  Nope.  You are on the fast track to mag failure with CO2.

As for the slide locking back, that can be a few things.  On the follower that catches the slide stop is flattening out potentially to CO2 abuse or the CO2 is overdriving the slide and that causes it to bind back.  "Proper" lubrication and a higher power spring on the spring guide can assist in preventing this, but it will not mitigate the abuse of CO2.

Edited by Guges Mk3, 20 September 2017 - 07:45 AM.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

#3 RhiRhy

RhiRhy

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

I tried it again today with a full co2 cartridge, it also can't shoot a full mag. Halfway through it leaks the rest out.

Should I return it?

#4 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:18 AM

That could be due to mag freeze down...

You can try to return it...but don't get your hopes up if they refuse to give you your money back.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users