to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

Which air pistol for live firearms practice?

trigger realistic practice full metal

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jasonpaul

jasonpaul

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

Price Range: $100-$300

Type of Gun: preferably CO2 (availability wise), electric and spring will do

Preferred Gun Models: m9 etc. (any pistol with a functioning -internal or external- hammer for single action)

Role: trigger and accuracy practice for live firearms (specifically 9mm pistol).

I need an airsoft (6mm) or airgun (4,5 mm) pistol that’s for low rate of fire, off-hand practice shooting. I “primarily” need a very realistic trigger, blowback isn’t necessary since I don’t mind cocking the hammer every single time and I don’t care about recoil, but it should eventually be capable of single action. Secondary feature would be accuracy downrange, therefore decent fps wouldn’t hurt, for the same purpose. Tertiary, realistic weight and ruggedness, preferably full metal. Thanks in advance for your time and knowledge.

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:08 AM

CO2 is Not the way to go.  

People need to get off the CO2 band wagon.  It destroys guns faster, has inconsistent shooting performance and has horrible reload options.

I can add I used to be a Role Player Armorer (I equiped OPFor against LEO in training) and I have been in Law Enforcement.  

Which means you should train like the real thing, right?

KWA PTP (aka KSC M9) is the Most "realistic" Airsoft 6mm on the US Market.  Real decocker, and it does blow back.  You can swap out the grips for real Beretta grips and you can drop in a real 5# trigger spring if you want for realism.  Use GG/Propane in it and it will last 50,000 rounds provided you perform Proper gun maintenance in it.  And not the BS Airsoft Maintenance procedure with is not the proper procedure at all.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trigger, realistic, practice, full metal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users