to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

How to micro switch to quickly cut off battery?

Micro switch aeg power off

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tiaa

Tiaa

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:51 PM

Hey guys, so let me quickly explain what I am trying to achieve. I have a Burst Wizard 3 MOSFET that allows me to set magazine capacity; when I'm out, the gun stops shooting.
Now it is important to me that I'm able to reload before I'm 'out' of ammo, and reset the counter. I can install a micro switch to the BW3 to achieve this, however the micro switch would only work in plug-and-play (not hardwired and therefore no protection for my trigger switch). 

I've been told that another way to do it is to apply a micro switch to my AEG's battery rather than the mosfet, using a 'heavy duty switch', allowing to cutoff power from battery to aeg and thereby reset the counter. I have no experience at all how this would work, though... 

My question is: Does anyone know how such a setup would work; how would I connect a heavy duty switch to my AEGs battery to temporarily cut off power... Anyone got any experience with this?

Edited by Tiaa, 12 October 2017 - 01:51 PM.

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:56 AM

You want to interrupt the power flow right?  Just put on a toggle switch.  

Having a hard toggle switch or rocker switch will prevent you from accidentally bumping it too and resetting your system.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users