to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Is weight a problem?

Fat Worried New

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FancyPancyFixer

FancyPancyFixer

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:23 PM

So..

A little info..
I'm 182 cm tall, and I weigh roughly 200kg....🙈

Despite my weight, I'm quite persistent.
I'm not worried about running out of breath or so..

I'm more worried to be called out on my size..

I recently played paintball and it was hella fun and I could keep on going all tough it was physically hard..
But I'm more drawn to airsoft, but I'm worried because I don't know the average player, and the community.

Any tips, would help? 🙈

Edited by FancyPancyFixer, 12 October 2017 - 09:24 PM.

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:36 AM

Honestly...ignore people that criticize your weight.  This is a game, we are here to have fun.  

If someone is openly bullying because of your weight....tell them to shut up.  They are being "weightist" and stupid.

I will play with any player, have fun...be honorable and calling your hits.  That is all I expect from fellow players.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

#3 Lefse

Lefse

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

If you're bullied because of your weight at the field, then you've gone to the wrong field, in the right community your apperance won't matter. I've played airsoft with people that were close to your size, they didn't seem to be limited by their weight and people didn't harass them. Find the right field and you'll feel right at home and have plenty fun.

I don't discriminate players, big or small, male or female, you all get a fair share of my BB's. :D

#4 WhatTheSkara

WhatTheSkara

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:55 PM

I'm 175cm x 90kg, yes, I'm fat, but idgaf about people making fun of me when I play, because at the end of the day I'm not the one craving for air after 4h of nonstop playtime ;)

usually those people are the ones that get left behind (here in Italy games are "hosted" by teams, and usually teams don't allow idiots to play with them xD)

#5 laythrom

laythrom

• My Temperament:4, 9, 4, 7

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

As a fellow 'big guy', I agree with the other posters. Ignore the internal voice that may make the criticization and if people are giving you guff for your size, you should probably find another place to play. In the end, the idea is to have fun. If you're not having fun because of others, then it's time to change things up. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fat, Worried, New

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users