to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

ASG CZ-75 P07 Duty

blowbackco2 problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 casperfruerlund

casperfruerlund

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:52 AM

Hello so today I went out to play some airsoft with some of my friends I used an ASG lubrication cartridge and it went fine but when I got home I pulled back the slide (to clean it) and pulled the trigge but it didnt go back to its original position I then tried to pull the slide back again but this time the trigger wouldnt pull I cant seem to get it working again and I can fiddle with the trigger but not all the way to its standard position please if you have any idea what I should do please help im completely lost

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:41 PM

Those things are ALL wrong. 

I can't believe that made oiled 12g cartridges.

Putting oil in the power source is like putting motor oil in the gas tank.  It Does Not Work for proper lubrication.

No Oil gets to the rails, the hammer group, the slide and barrel interface.  It puts oil in the places You Do Not Want Oil.

Valve, hop-up and barrel.  

Gawd...I hate the Large Airsoft houses...dumb, just dumb,

Now as for your pistol.  Strip the upper from the lower and inspect for broken parts inside hammer group.

CO2 is a terrible power source for Airsoft, it wrecks guns prematurely!

Edited by Guges Mk3, 27 October 2017 - 06:44 PM.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users