to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Kwa m9 ptp, real steel hammer spring?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jasonpaul

jasonpaul

Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:11 AM

I've recently replaced the trigger return spring on my kwa m9 ptp with the real steel 92fs trigger return spring hoping it would improve the trigger weight and feel. Which it didn't. Little did I know that it was more about the hammer spring. I observed the hammer spring housing in my pistol but couldn't determine if it was an accurate replica that will fit the real thing. What are your ideas? And I'm not talking about parts withstanding the added force or anything, so warranty voiding is ok, I'm just asking if it will function.

#2 Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3

• My Temperament:Sanguine

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:18 PM

The trigger spring is part of it.  Did you put in a 5# spring in the trigger?  That will make a significant difference.

As for the hammer spring there are 130% units floating around, the real one is to strong.  

Remember these are toys...some parts are just not meant to be over driven...in this case...the hammer spring.

Edited by Guges Mk3, 02 November 2017 - 12:18 PM.

I rather use a "nightmare" that shoots like a dream over something that looks like a "dream" but shoots like a nightmare.

Don't fear the gun...fear the one that's wielding it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users