to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

M4 airleak problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 (HKG) MaRttIn :)

(HKG) MaRttIn :)

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:19 AM

Hi everybody,

I have been assembling my M4 together these days and it is shooting at a very low fps. 

First I tested my gun with a method I came up with on the internet, but I don't know if it is a reliable way to show that whether my gun has an airleak problem or not so please take a look! 

And if this is the case, is it because of my air nozzle or tappet plate? (Hop up had been reinstalled several times and should not be the main problem)

Thanks for the help!

#2 Hellion_Blade

Hellion_Blade

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

So your paper method just means you have an air leak. first I would check the air nozzle for movement. when you cycle the gun, look into the hop up chamber. the nozzle should poke forward to seal against the hop up packing.

ECHO 1 ASR
ECHO 1 G36C
CYMA AK-103

Double Eagle M3 Trishot
KJ Works P229

#3 (HKG) MaRttIn :)

(HKG) MaRttIn :)

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

I checked the air nozzle movement and it seems alright.
I shoot the gun in full auto, and stop it when the piston reaches the very back. I then connect in to the hop up and look into the chamber and I see that the nozzle is touching the lip of the hop up bucking. Thanks Hellion!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users