to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Is Cyma A Good Brand?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lrb

lrb

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:09 PM

help.gif ive heard that their not the best, but are they worth buying???????

#2 protegechris

protegechris

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

Not even if you were fighting jello soldiers.
Sanyo 8.4v 1800mah Large Battery, no gun for it :P
UTG M87LA Full Stock, One Magazine/UHC USP, One Magazine
JT Elite Alpha Paintball Mask, Jagermeister Durag, Woodland Digital Camo, New:UTG 3-Point Sling
UHC USP and UHC M92, both broken with minimal usage.

#3 ChOcOChObO

ChOcOChObO
  • Interests:AIRSOFT of course! I also like to play starcraft and steam related games like DOD and CS. Hit me up if you can so we can play a round or two. And of course.... I am interested in girls :D

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

People have different opinions. Some people says its good, some people say its bad. To me however, I would save up and invest in guns that you can rely on like TM or CA

#4 camoman

camoman
  • Interests:Airsoft(#1) ,Atv Riding(Honda 250 ex rules!, I love riding at pismo!),cars,video games, airplanes(favorite is the A10 thunderbolt and the F14), And Airsoft Forum(obvious)

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (ChOcOChObO @ Apr 20 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People have different opinions. Some people says its good, some people say its bad. To me however, I would save up and invest in guns that you can rely on like TM or CA

All their guns suck, except their cmo.28 ak, which is proboly what your thinking of. But besides that single gun, all are trash.
I currently have no signature and don't care. :D

#5 Guest_triggerhappy_*

Guest_triggerhappy_*

Posted 20 April 2006 - 06:11 PM

Go to the helpful forum search feature and type in "CYMA". You should always do a search before you post a question.

#6 Sniper Sam

Sniper Sam

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (camoman @ Apr 20 2006, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All their guns suck, except their cmo.28 ak, which is proboly what your thinking of. But besides that single gun, all are trash.

Right, that is a great gun. Better then UTGs AK-47.

Edited by Sniper Sam, 20 April 2006 - 07:26 PM.

QUOTE (Melonfish)
indeed EBB's and completely usless unless your playing in a 5'X 5' cube
QUOTE (Incubater)
Makes me think hes one of those idiots running around in his backyard screaming "I have a gun, I have a gun" and getting shot in the face by police because he thinks the glasses will be bulletproof

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users