to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

My Awesome Girl

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Spectre13

Spectre13
  • Interests:Airsoft(duh)<br />reading fiction<br />shooting in general<br />Music: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lemon Demon, The Beatles<br />Food<br />Oxygen<br />Video Games<br />Star Wars<br />(^^^^^^i'm such a dork ^_^)

Posted 03 June 2006 - 01:49 PM

My Girl:

Man, she's crazy but I love her.

we recently went to Op: Mayhem at Fox Paintball together. and she's saving up for a gun! hurray!!!

-Spectre13
QUOTE(Conrad @ Aug 14 2006, 01:40 PM) View Post

...if you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Semper Vigilans

#2 Guest_BattlePriest_*

Guest_BattlePriest_*

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Spectre13 @ Jun 3 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Girl:

Man, she's crazy but I love her.

we recently went to Op: Mayhem at Fox Paintball together. and she's saving up for a gun! hurray!!!

-Spectre13

Thats a nice Base Gun she's got there....

Heh

#3 jordant

jordant
  • Interests:I play the bass and drums, really like to kill people (in airsoft wars, of course), and like video games. <br /><br />Airsoft is a great way to relieve anger :)

Posted 03 June 2006 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE (BattlePriest @ Jun 3 2006, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats a nice Base Gun she's got there....

Heh

Sorry BP, not to be critical or anything, but, with all due respect. it is spelled B-A-S-S. Sorry, but I love the bass guitar. Lol

Anyway, good job man. First of all shes really good looking. Next, she plays the bass. And last she is into airsoft. Thats awesome a-thumbsup.gif .

-Jordan a-salute.gif

#4 Razorwind

Razorwind
  • Interests:Airsoft, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, chillin' with my friends, church

Posted 03 June 2006 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (jordant @ Jun 3 2006, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First of all shes really good looking. Next, she plays the bass. And last she is into airsoft.

That's a pretty hard combo to beat. Looks like you got a winner.

a-salute.gif to Spectre

Thanks to both BioSpiN and ogaboga for this sig!

#5 Spectre13

Spectre13
  • Interests:Airsoft(duh)<br />reading fiction<br />shooting in general<br />Music: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lemon Demon, The Beatles<br />Food<br />Oxygen<br />Video Games<br />Star Wars<br />(^^^^^^i'm such a dork ^_^)

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:14 PM

and she's got a great personality...shes not lke the rest of the plastic fake annoying girls in my school...shes like a best friend, but better...man I love her... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

-Spectre13

Edited by Spectre13, 03 June 2006 - 11:59 PM.

QUOTE(Conrad @ Aug 14 2006, 01:40 PM) View Post

...if you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Semper Vigilans

#6 jordant

jordant
  • Interests:I play the bass and drums, really like to kill people (in airsoft wars, of course), and like video games. <br /><br />Airsoft is a great way to relieve anger :)

Posted 03 June 2006 - 10:27 PM

Ya man, you are one lucky dude. I love music and airsoft and good looking girls that aren't complete biznatches.... And she actually plays the bass, right, not just holding yours(giggidy giggidy). Sorry about the pun.....

The girl of my dreams:

Plays the guitar
Loves music in general
Plays airsoft and loves shooting things as much as I do
Has a GREAT personality, not stupid ditzy, but smart and cool, fun to hang out with
Likes CCR(haha, I love em)
And last but not least, is a looker....

...wait... I know this girl.... lol.
If I can get a pic of her with my friends G36c..... hooah.... thats all I can say...

Lol, thanks for reading my pointless post...

#7 Rooster

Rooster
  • Location:Connecticut, but am I not a rock? Or a tree? I am everywhere...
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Music

Posted 15 June 2006 - 04:19 PM

Sick! She any good at bass? I'm a musician myself and just love to see the music stay alive.
" You know he ain't gonna die."

- Alice in Chains "Rooster"

My philosophy of sniping: You ain't in range 'til you feel your barrel scrape against the other guy's teeth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users