to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo

Spring Pistol - Airstrike 240

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pwnage

Pwnage

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:20 PM

This is a review on the Airstrike 240, spring pistol. This is my first review so don't yell at me.

--

Bored, I went down to my local airsoft supplier and bought an airstrike 240. The total price was 20$. It came with one 15 round magazine, and about a half of an inch orange tip, a pop-up target, and about 10 targets.

Info
I opened it from its package and without the mag, it feels very light. I put in the mag, and it added about 1 pound. The gun with the mag in is about 2 1/2 pounds. The front is extremely light with the mag in, and with the mag out, because all of the weight is mainly in the back. The mag only held 15 BB's, which I was a little disapointed, although I thought the FPS should make up for it. It was very easy to :censored2:, I had to use almost no strength. I don't recommened using it in a huge battle with 50 people.

Internals
To open it up there is a small metal peice, that gets turned, pushed in, and then pops out, which allows the top of the gun to come off. It was organized and no parts or peices fell out, at all. I liked how the guns top was contracted together so nothing would come off, just like the real gun. Almost all of the inside is hard plastic, I was expecting it to be metal or aluminum, it didn't bother me that much. There's not much about the internals of this gun, its small and compacted together, I guess that's because it's a springer.

FPS
I cocked the gun, aimed, and fired. With a muzzling 225 FPS and shooting 3/4 straight, I liked this gun. The BB's going exactly where I wanted them to, made me even like it more. I wasn't expecting it to be this nice, because it's a 20$ springer.

Looks
This gun looks like a real gun. Take it out into the street and some one will probely call the cops. It's called the Airstrike 240, but it's a model of the berreta. It's almost all aluminum, except for the inside and the black modeled plastic. The details are nice, and it's a 1:1 scale model of the real berreta.

Tests
40 feet away from can - shot right through it
60 feet away from can - went through the first layer of metal
80 feet away from can - dented it
100 feet away from can - almost hit it, but didn't

Pain
This gun hurts, but not like a 400 FPS gun. It can break skin from 25 feet, but not 60. It's nice, but not nice enough to break your skin from 60 feet away.

Speed
It can hit your target at 80 feet, but not 100. You'll be able to really feel it at 60 feet, but barely feel it at 80. Like I said above, it's nice, but not nice enough to break your skin from 60 feet away.

Overview
If you're looking for a nice, cheap, springer pistol, I recommened that you get this gun. It's overall nice, cool, sleek, and fast. I really liked it.

Pictures

Edited by Pwnage, 12 June 2006 - 11:56 PM.

#2 Pwnage

Pwnage

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:42 PM

Edited by Pwnage, 12 June 2006 - 10:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users