to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

- - - - -

Wts: Tm Mp5k, 350 Fps,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 02 August 2006 - 09:00 AM

Up for sale (no trades) is my ultimate sidearm, a TM MP5K.

340-350 FPS with .2's at 19-20 RPS with the 9.6v 1400mah battery freshly charged (runs at around 17 RPS for the majority of it's battery life). This was only used as a backup or loaner gun and I don't think it has more than 15-20K through it.

With the full-size MP5 length Prometheus tightbore barrel (229mm vs. 110mm of the stock MP5K) the effective range of this gun is the same as most full size rifles.

It comes with everything shown in the above pictures including the 240rd double-mag hi-cap, 9.6v 1400mah battery, 9.6v 1200mah battery, and a 8.4v 1100 or 1250mah battery (all with deans connectors). I have the box (which it doesn't fit in anymore with the silencer and extended barrel), and might still have the cleaning rod (I'l have to double check for that).

Total cost, without multiple shipping charges from Hong Kong, or my labor to upgrade the gun, was $592. I am selling everything for $385 FIRM. Prefer payment through PayPal; I'll eat the 3%, buyer pays actual shipping costs. ***EDIT***Since I just got into Op: Irene IV, and that's going to be a very expensive game to play, price dropped to $350.***

TM MP5K $180
MP5 240rd Short Double mag Hi-Cap $40
First Factory Silencer Attachment/Adapter for MP5K $12.00
King Arms H&K Pro Silencer 120mm $33.00
Guarder Low Profile Scope Mount $32.00
King Arms DOCTORsight Red-Dot $74.00

Systema V3 Spring Guide with Bearings $16.00
PDI 150% Spring $16.00
Guarder Polycarb Piston $21.00
Systema V3 Metal Cylinder Head $17.00
Systema Cylinder Type-2 for MP5 $12.00
Systema Oil-Less Metal Bushings $13.00
Prometheus MP5 6.03 Tightbore Barrel 229mm $43.00
Systema Bucking $5.00
Deans Connectors $3.00

9.6v 1400mah Intellect Battery $30.00
9.6v 1200mah Battery $25.00
1x or 2x 8.4v 1100 or 1200mah Batteries (have to see how many I have), $20

I want to say it has a Systema Piston head as well but I haven't needed to open this gun up since I built it, so it may have a TM piston head which I always port. I'm including a Systema MP5K nozzle as well which I never got around to installing.

-Small divit on end of silencer (shown in 2nd pic)
-Small 1/8" scorch mark on vertical grip where it connects to body (so small can't see in pics)
-Silencer has slight wobble when you shoot the gun. Kinda looks cool actually (since these small guns also have a little bit of recoil). Epoxy on the front sight bracket should fix the problem.
-DOCTORSight has a very small chip in the lower left outside corner of the window. Not noticable in the sight picture

I always disclose every single little problem when selling a gun. I have excellent feeback on this forum as well as Ebay, and am a verfied PayPal Buyer/Seller.

Edited by TriChrome, 14 August 2006 - 02:21 PM.

#2 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:13 AM

Thanks for the interest guys (posts removed), but this is a Wanted To Sell post, please keep on topic.

No trades, no parting out, and yes, it's water on the gun in the artsy pictures (no AEG internals were hurt in the process of taking those picture

#3 SniperItalia

SniperItalia

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:34 AM

that thing is kick a-censored.gif / bad a-censored.gif , my friend might be interested, but he doesnt have the money but ill introduce the concept of the gun to my friends

#4 jeremyfishburn

jeremyfishburn
  • Interests:Airsoft, rock-climbing, snow-skiing, whitewater kayaking, spelunking (cave exploring), women, water- sports, spending money, etc.

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

Thats sweet I am deff interested! I will see what I can do
Current Guns:
- Highly Upgraded Maruzen APS Model 96 (720 FPS)
- Highly upgraded (All Metal, 400 FPS) M4
- Stock TM M4
- TM SPAS 12 Shotgun
- KWC Glock G 26C
- MP5 K PDW ( All Metal, High ROF)
- KWA M93R Pistol

#5 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:06 AM

Let me know, it's on 14 forums and counting so I hope it'll sell sometime soon...

#6 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 08 August 2006 - 08:18 AM

Since I just got into Op: Irene IV, and that's going to be a very expensive game to play, price dropped to $350.

#7 jeremyfishburn

jeremyfishburn
  • Interests:Airsoft, rock-climbing, snow-skiing, whitewater kayaking, spelunking (cave exploring), women, water- sports, spending money, etc.

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (TriChrome @ Aug 5 2006, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the interest guys (posts removed), but this is a Wanted To Sell post, please keep on topic.

No trades, no parting out, and yes, it's water on the gun in the artsy pictures (no AEG internals were hurt in the process of taking those picture

I am really interested in this gun but was wondering a few things; you said the stock Rof was around 17 or 18 per second right? If so what would you estimate it to be If I put an eagle force 1300 high speed moter, Systema super high speed gear set, and put an m 110 spring on it to slightly bring the fps down?!?! I am wanting the exact same gun but with a little higher ROF!!! Oh and I guess I would need a metal gearbox unless there is one in it?
Current Guns:
- Highly Upgraded Maruzen APS Model 96 (720 FPS)
- Highly upgraded (All Metal, 400 FPS) M4
- Stock TM M4
- TM SPAS 12 Shotgun
- KWC Glock G 26C
- MP5 K PDW ( All Metal, High ROF)
- KWA M93R Pistol

#8 AndrewMp5k2005

AndrewMp5k2005
  • Interests:Dirt-bike/ATV Riding, Airsoft, Skateboarding, Roller/Ice Hockey
  • SOA Name: AndrewMp5k2005

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:32 AM

The Mp5k has a V3, so yno new gearbox shell is required. Also your downgrading the spring, if he hadn't the need to reinforce it with a PDI 150%, you wouldn't need to for a M110.

Gun looks sweet, nice buy, probably a real met hammer, like mine.

#9 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (jeremyfishburn @ Aug 11 2006, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am really interested in this gun but was wondering a few things; you said the stock Rof was around 17 or 18 per second right? If so what would you estimate it to be If I put an eagle force 1300 high speed moter, Systema super high speed gear set, and put an m 110 spring on it to slightly bring the fps down?!?! I am wanting the exact same gun but with a little higher ROF!!! Oh and I guess I would need a metal gearbox unless there is one in it?

All TM's have metal gearboxes.

The ROF with a freshly charged battery is 20 RPS. The problem with the little-bit-smaller batteries like the 9.6v 1400mah is they like to loose that initial voltage spike fast, so after a couple hi-caps the ROF is around 18 RPS, then after maybe 3-4 more hi-caps the ROF will be maybe 16-17 RPS, and a little bit slower until it dies (after around 2000+ rounds using full-auto the battery lasts for....maybe up to 2500 rounds I think was my best battery life).

You mentioned a M110 spring as being a downgrade, but that will shoot hotter than the PDI 150% in the gun now. With high speed gears, and a PDI 130ish% (maybe 330 FPS), and the same battery the ROF may touch 25 RPS which would be insane (but I don't know the exact ROF since I've never done those modifications...but it would be extremely fast).

If you're going the high ROF route I wouldn't use an Eagle Force motor; those work best in high FPS routes. I would use a Systema High Speed motor.

I replied to your PM.

Edited by TriChrome, 11 August 2006 - 12:06 PM.

#10 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:06 AM

If anybody is worried about the silencer vibrating, here's a video showing the MP5K shooting; It also shows the ROF:

Low Res:
http://s4.photobucke...MP5K_Lo_Res.flv

Higher Res:
http://s4.photobucke..._Higher_Res.flv

Just the silencer moves slightly, not the inner barrel (meaning accuracy is not affected).

#11 babybackribs

babybackribs

If they come for your guns, give them the bullets.

• user_has_broken_email
  • 2,557 posts
  • Interests:Airsofting, eating Doritos, counting the little flavor specs on Doritos, Airsoft, counting coins, Airsofting, picking the dirt out from underneath my nails, Airsoft, hunting for junk between my couch cushions, looking at film negatives to see what the pictures are, trying to figure out a way to have an airsoft gun embedded in me, Airsofting, counting my teeth with my tounge, scratching my head and see if I get dirt under my fingernails, Airsoft, counting the bumps in popcorn ceiling tiles, not school, taking my guns apart and not putting them back together, airsoft, making quilts out of dog hair, reading a nice magazine while on the loo

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:52 AM

You could try putting teflon tape on the thread adaptor to make a tighter fit for the silencer.
I have successfully made an AK jam.

Real PMAG to Airsoft Modification How-To

#12 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:58 AM

There's many different ways it can be "fixed" (although nothing is really broken), but I'm selling the gun so I don't want to deal with it.

#13 KrYpTiK

KrYpTiK
  • Interests:Cars, Girls, Grass, Music, Hangin, Guitar, Airsoft, Home Theater

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:43 AM

Free bump, and this gun gets my:

So buy it a-thumbsup.gif

Edited by KrYpTiK, 14 August 2006 - 03:44 AM.

#14 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:24 AM

Did the video showing the pretty impressive ROF (for a small battery) and flawless feeding do it for you?

Also, this gun is going to ebay in about a week, so if anybody is interested you might want to let me know.

Edited by TriChrome, 14 August 2006 - 08:24 AM.

#15 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:25 PM

On EBay, item number: 170022924318

http://cgi.PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO EBAY SITES. COPY AND PASTE AD DETAILS HERE - THERE ADS GO AWAY AFTER 90 DAYS/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E%3AIT&rd=1

#16 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 01 September 2006 - 09:59 AM

Auction ends at 4:40pm EST....

Edited by TriChrome, 01 September 2006 - 09:59 AM.

#17 (_ambda (v)an

(_ambda (v)an

Posted 01 September 2006 - 10:29 AM

That silencer makes me want to buy it even more!!!! Its like its alive or something. Too bad Im saving for a maruzen.
Arsenal: G&P M4|KSC G19

#18 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:57 PM

Still for sale (not on EBay anymore). PM me for any offers. Not splitting up anything.

#19 Guest_TriChrome_*

Guest_TriChrome_*

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:14 AM

SOLD!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users