to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Wts: Tokyo Marui Gas Blow-back Desert Eagle .50ae Hard-kick (chrome)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere
  • Interests:Steely Dan, Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Lifeguarding, Ethnic Drums

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:09 AM

This is gun is hardly used, and by hardly, I mean I've literally only shot two magazines worth of BBs through it. It's completely stock, and was bought from UN Company for $140. The magazine was also bought from UN Company, and cost me a total of $31. Including shipping, I spent a grand total of $209.47 for the gun and its magazine.

I've never skirmished with the gun, so the gun itself looks pretty well. The only reason I'm selling this gun is because, in about a month, I'll be going away to college to be a starving student. I need the money, and I don't have enough space for most of Airsoft guns.

Here's a review of the TM Desert Eagle .50 AE Hard-Kick from BP's credited reviewer, Snowman on Just Pistols. He claims that it is as good a GBB that Tokyo Marui has ever made.

My Desert Eagle chronos at about 317 fps. It's very accurate, and has an amazingly powerful kick. I've only used HFC 134a on the gun, yet it feels like it could be taking green gas. NOTE: Do not use green gas, top gas, propane, or red gas on this gun until you fit it with a flow restrictor valve or a metal slide. The slide may crack.

The only problems of this gun are either purely cosmetic or very minor, with respect to it's tactical side:

-The very tip of the gun, where the orange paint is removed, still has a slight amount of paint on it
-The trademarks on the left side of the gun are fine, but the area around it has slight notches on it. This was a direct result from the removal of the putty from the trademarks (the notches are very small, and can be seen on the 1st and 4th photos, and if anything, give it a "used, rugged" look).
-Since the kick is so hard, it's a relatively loud gun to be using in a skirmish (additionally, the chrome looking ABS glares in the sun, and makes it flashy on the field).

Everything else about the gun is just wonderful. That's why the going price on this baby, plus an extra magazine that has not yet been used, is $160 shipped.

I only take PayPal payments, so as to provide for the confidentiality and safety of both me and you.

Here are a few pictures of the gun.

The gun comes in its original box (which has been bent since UN Company turned it inside out to get it through customs without drawing too much attention to it), along with it's red, rubber barrel plug, the Marui .25g BBs that came originally with the gun, an extra magazine, and a cleaning rod.

If you have any questions, or requests to see additional photos of the TM GBB Desert Eagle .50AE Hard-Kick (chrome stainless), please PM me, or email me (check my profile). I'll also be on AIM often enough, so you can catch me at my sn, bluesphere2001.

Edited by Blue Sphere, 16 August 2006 - 05:37 PM.

#2 GarrettAnderson

GarrettAnderson

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:31 PM

How much?

#3 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere
  • Interests:Steely Dan, Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Lifeguarding, Ethnic Drums

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (GarrettAnderson @ Aug 16 2006, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How much?

QUOTE (Blue Sphere <AT>)
$160 shipped

Edited by Blue Sphere, 16 August 2006 - 06:40 PM.

#4 Night Fire

Night Fire

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:42 PM

That's one sexy beast.

#5 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:00 AM

Bump.

May I remind all viewers that this gun that comes with an extra, chrome magazine (27 round capacity). The magazine itself has never been used, is in mint condition.

Also, as I mentioned before, I've taken about $50 off this sale from what I originally paid for it, and I've hardly used it at all, so I would imagine people to be jumping on this deal...or that's maybe just because I'm broke and I'd really like some money for college... bye2.gif

#6 Guest_madcatjoe_*

Guest_madcatjoe_*

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:21 PM

interested in trades... check my thread please, as you have :)
bump for a beautiful pistol
-joe

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:57 PM

150 shipped?

#8 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere

Posted 18 August 2006 - 04:40 PM

Currently, I've got four prospective buyers/traders.

Trauma is next in line.

After that, you, Rather.

I'll update this thread as much as possbile, whenever it sells, or if a buyer backs out, or if I lower the price.

#9 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:16 PM

Bump.

I haven't heard back from the first prospective buyer. I'll PM him immediately to see if he's still interested.

If he isn't, I'll PM Trauma.

:) Hold your horses, Rather, it very well could be coming your way (that is, if you are willing to chip in $10 more).

Edited by Blue Sphere, 19 August 2006 - 04:29 PM.

#10 ReiseKe

ReiseKe
  • Interests:AIRSOFT<br />Battlefield2<br />Navy - ITSN<br />srreiser@hotmail.com

Posted 20 August 2006 - 11:07 AM

NOTE: Do not use green gas, top gas, propane, or red gas on this gun until you fit it with a flow restrictor valve or** (a metal slide)**. The slide may crack.

don't get me wrong the gun looks full metal, but your post says **Note: ... ... ... .. or metal slide which urges me to ask wth isn't it metal?

You say 160 shipped.. um let me check with a friend might be able to buy it for that straight up cash.

Edited by ReiseKe, 20 August 2006 - 11:09 AM.

#11 Guest_madcatjoe_*

Guest_madcatjoe_*

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:39 PM

no, it is just chrome painted by tm...not metal
looks great doesnt it?
-Joe

#12 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere

Posted 20 August 2006 - 05:16 PM

Yeah, though the slide is made of ABS, the chrome finish that TM put on it makes it look way real. It's even relatively cold to the touch, like steel. I have the TM Beretta M92F chrome version too, and it's also quite a looker.

ReiseKe, if you can pay $160 shipped, then you've got it. The first prospective buyer just got cold feet.

If anyone else wants to raise their offer by $10, then we've got a solid auction going here. a-grin.gif If not, I'll just talk to ReiseKe about his offer.

#13 Blue Sphere

Blue Sphere

Posted 21 August 2006 - 10:00 AM

SPF to Trauma

(sold pending funds)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users