to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

- - - - -

Feilds In Indiana

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_obsessedwithairsoft92_*

Guest_obsessedwithairsoft92_*

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:37 PM

Hey, do you guys know of any proffessional airsoft fields in Indiana? Any big stores would also be appreciated.

#2 Guest_wiljoebob808_*

Guest_wiljoebob808_*

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (obsessedwithairsoft92 @ Nov 29 2006, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, do you guys know of any proffessional airsoft fields in Indiana? Any big stores would also be appreciated.

There are a few in Indinapolis... and many in the Chicagoland area.

I play in Evansville, and we have a field that we play at quite often.

for big games... we go down to Bad Karma right outside of Nashville TN.

badkarmaairsoft.net

#3 Waaaghboss

Waaaghboss
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />Jousting<br />Computers<br />Antique automobiles<br />Building things (currently airsoft guns, but in the past- armour, swords, bronze statues, model cars and airplanes)

Posted 18 September 2007 - 07:02 PM

Blast Camp (www.blastcamp.com) is in NW Indiana (Hobart). It is a very cool field that is a retired US Army base complete with all the barracks/mess hall/motor pool/administration buildings. I host a monthly airsoft mil-sim game there, we have two games scheduled right now. OP: Aegis (the shield of Zeus) on 9/30 and an overnight game including camping and night games OP: Breakout on 10/20 & 10/21 (for those of us who could not make OP: IRENE).

Cheers!
~K
Shoot the bad guys. Oh wait, we're the bad guys...
COBRA Team Leader

check my profile for web address: AKA "DESTRO"

#4 Randy Shughart

Randy Shughart
  • Interests:Baseball, Airsoft

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:04 PM

We have 16 members and we play regularly on a 100 + acre farm. Were located in central Indiana. Near Carmel/Indianapolis. Let me know if you guys wanna set somethin up. Talk to me on AIM- Theblackboyx3

#5 Naked_Snake

Naked_Snake
  • Interests:Airsoft<br />24/Jack Bauer<br />Anime (Elfen Leid is my favorite anime)<br />Movies (Battle Royale/The Departed)<br />Video Games (MGS and Resident Evil)<br />Metal Gear Solid. Best Game ever created.<br />All things Nerdy.

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:51 PM

Go to Blast Camp. Be airsoft experience you can get around here.

#6 Sitting Bull

Sitting Bull

Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

There is a new airsoft field in Elkhart Indiana, not far from South Bend and Goshen and Niles Michigan. Called Elkhart Tactical www.lasertagmichigan.com 269-861-4949

QUOTE (obsessedwithairsoft92 @ Nov 29 2006, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Elkhart Tactical Airsoft House
935 Plum St
269-861-4949

#7 T34R5

T34R5

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Randy Shughart @ Oct 10 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have 16 members and we play regularly on a 100 + acre farm. Were located in central Indiana. Near Carmel/Indianapolis. Let me know if you guys wanna set somethin up. Talk to me on AIM- Theblackboyx3

when do u guys play ive been looking for an airsoft place near here forever I live in lawrence area not to far from carmel

#8 airborne101

airborne101

If you have a problem, and no one else can help...

• Forum Administrator
  • 10,685 posts

• My Temperament:Melancholy

Posted 08 May 2011 - 03:45 PM

Please check the dates before you post. The last post in this thread was from 2010. The one before that was 2007.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users