to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Important Announcement!

Our Pinzgauer Project is in "Pre Launch" - Click Here to let us know what you think before the project goes live.

Photo
- - - - -

Airsoft Stores In Md

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 airsofter0866

airsofter0866

Posted 04 December 2006 - 05:03 PM

I was wondering if there were any good airsoft stores in MD. My uncle said he saw one somewhere and thought it was in like elkridge but he wasnt sure. My friend said that he saw a paintball store that sold airsoft and I think it was near arbutus.

a-famerican.gif THANKS a-famerican.gif
CA M15a4 TC (400FPS)
~Guarder Polycarb Piston
~PDI 150% spring
~Systema Duracon Piston Head
~Big-out H-nub
~Prometheus Soft Type Bucking
~TBB Soon To Come

#2 longbow371

longbow371
  • Interests:Airsoft of course, I Vol FF in Baltimore County, I work as an Design Engineer for a Fire Protection Firm. If I had the time I would also partake in my previous hobby's of rock climbing, underwater rugby.

Posted 15 December 2006 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (airsofter0866 @ Dec 4 2006, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was wondering if there were any good airsoft stores in MD. My uncle said he saw one somewhere and thought it was in like elkridge but he wasnt sure. My friend said that he saw a paintball store that sold airsoft and I think it was near arbutus.

OA is in Arbutus, and they do sell Airsoft. but you will get the cold shoulder unless you happen to get the right person in the shop. Limited, but good quality selections, almost none existent tech support, had issues with a GBB that was bought there. Just got a bad task in my mouth with airsoft there, but if you want to talk shop about paintball they are the people to go to.
North Point Flea Market, The Armory, if you don't see it on the wall it can be ordered for you, excellent tech support. Open Sat and Sun. I have purchased all of my AEG's there and have never had an issue,

#3 filburt1

filburt1

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:48 PM

I hate to bump old threads, but anybody have more suggestions? My quest to find a store in Maryland that sells airsoft guns and equipment (and not cheap equipment) has been useless.

There is supposedly a store in Manassas, but that's 1.5 hours from me.

#4 Southern Cross

Southern Cross
  • Interests:Airsoft Collecting<br />MilSim<br />Video Games in any version<br />Mountain Biking<br />Lacrosse<br />Database Management<br />Military Modeling<br />Downloadable Music<br />Computers<br />Gadgets

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:58 AM

The store in Manassas rocks...its called Airsoft CQB. They have great prices, excellent selection..and a nice big arena for CQB play. I buy anything I don't get online from them. Its worth the trip...trust me. Steve the owner is a player and a great guy. Tim the resident tech is the only guy I let touch my guns...he's real good. I let him touch my SR-25...and that's something special. You can also cruise on over to Delaware and check out Shorty USA. They're decent...I had a really bad experience when I checked out their store...the guy behind the counter was a tool...but I heard that was a fluke. I hear guys there like Rod are really cool. There is also another place called The Armory other than the one in North Point...its in Annapolis. They are seriously scaling back on airsoft and may not have much left. They're primarily a real steel dealer. There's supposed to be another store in Frederick somewhere (not MD Airsoft)...but I've never been able to find it. I think that about covers it with the ones already listed. I think the boys over at The Dundalk Republican Army may be getting something together...not sure though. They're a good bunch of guys so if they are in the biz its probably a safe bet. Hope that helps.
IPB Image

#5 Newt

Newt

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:36 AM

airsoft is still so specialized, alot of people still don't know what it is or the amount of money that could be made off of it.

#6 Southern Cross

Southern Cross
  • Interests:Airsoft Collecting<br />MilSim<br />Video Games in any version<br />Mountain Biking<br />Lacrosse<br />Database Management<br />Military Modeling<br />Downloadable Music<br />Computers<br />Gadgets

Posted 18 January 2007 - 10:51 PM

I know dude...I've alway has this dream of a badash airsoft shop on The Avenue at White Marsh. A real slick place dressed up like one of those crazy electronics stores in Japan. A nice little test range in the back...sweeheet. I know its cost prohobitive at a place like that...but we can dream. The soccer moms would cry like babies seeing an AK next to Celtic Dreams of Suburban Hell on the strip. You never know though...who would have thought a Games Workshop would flourish there. I think I even saw a Misfits skull in the window there. Hell man if I had the time I'd open a sweet place. Slippy McSweets Toy Arsenal...Fatty Harliquins Faux Firearms...no...The Anal Arsenal...Lippy McMeatCurtains Airsoft...no...we gotta include Southern Cross in there somewhere...SC Arms...ah the hell with it!
IPB Image

#7 Newt

Newt

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Southern Cross @ Jan 18 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know dude...I've alway has this dream of a badash airsoft shop on The Avenue at White Marsh. A real slick place dressed up like one of those crazy electronics stores in Japan. A nice little test range in the back...sweeheet. I know its cost prohobitive at a place like that...but we can dream. The soccer moms would cry like babies seeing an AK next to Celtic Dreams of Suburban Hell on the strip. You never know though...who would have thought a Games Workshop would flourish there. I think I even saw a Misfits skull in the window there. Hell man if I had the time I'd open a sweet place. Slippy McSweets Toy Arsenal...Fatty Harliquins Faux Firearms...no...The Anal Arsenal...Lippy McMeatCurtains Airsoft...no...we gotta include Southern Cross in there somewhere...SC Arms...ah the hell with it!

Hey I'll run it for you. Cuz that would be baddass.

#8 calvinlaw1628

calvinlaw1628

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (filburt1 @ Jan 14 2007, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate to bump old threads, but anybody have more suggestions? My quest to find a store in Maryland that sells airsoft guns and equipment (and not cheap equipment) has been useless.

There is supposedly a store in Manassas, but that's 1.5 hours from me.

I have found out the place that sell good airsoft they are in Gaithersburg MD The Name is THE TRACK they are a hobby shop so they have RC Car, Heli, Plane and more but they now try to start airsoft so they have some Airsoft instock Like M14 BER long, ICS AK47, Well R6E, M14, JG M4, JG S552 and HFC. They are address is 16806 Oakmont Ave., Gaithersburg, MD, 20877 (Tel: 301-417-9630).

#9 airsofter77

airsofter77

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:50 PM

hey now were a good airsoft/paintball store. its in belair. its called JC paintball.

#10 justameinmd

justameinmd

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:00 PM

For certain legal reason I can not give out much information yet. I will have an online business up and running shortly out Maryland!! Yes it is coming. I will post more info with links etc in the coming 4-6 weeks.

#11 the keebler elf

the keebler elf

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:19 AM

ok so the airsoft store in northpoint flea market that was mentioned earlier is now closed down. It was one of the best stores around and now3 its gone...some lady is there trying to sell some airsoft stuff but its not worth it to go. JC paintball dopes not devote enough of their store to airsoft. There stock is limited and not really worth it either. There is a new store in Timonium that just started out a while ago... I cant think of the name right now but it is on york road...there is a thread about it around here somewhere, it has the phone number and location and all...but even that store could be better...its not the cleanest inside but it looks like they have a decent stock and they are opening a cqb field really soon a-cheesy.gif as far as any other stores I don't kno of any really...if you live close to DE then there is a place called shortyusa out there...it is clean has a great stock and is very profesional with a great air tech. from whitemarsh it takes me about 45 minutes to get there...if you need directions to any of these places just pm me
want some cookies?

#12 gamerking128

gamerking128

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:02 AM

There is a store in Timonium called Desiderata Action Sports, or DAS for short. their website is here,
http://www.dasforum.org/
They're a mainly airsoft store that also sells paintball stuf on the side.
It's in the same shopping center as Maria's Pizza if you know where that is.
They usually have a decent selection of stuf, they do repairs, and every friday and saturday they have CQB in the apartment above the shopping center.
If you live close enough then it's worth the trip, but don't waste gas if you live too far, this isn't the OA store, but if you live too far from manassas and want some CQB then "The Hive" is worth it.

#13 The_M4_Messiah

The_M4_Messiah
  • Interests:Movies<br />Music<br />Computer<br />Friends<br />Football<br />Cooking... no homo<br />Military Shyt<br />Airsoft<br />etc...

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Southern Cross @ Jan 15 2007, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The store in Manassas rocks...its called Airsoft CQB. They have great prices, excellent selection..and a nice big arena for CQB play. I buy anything I don't get online from them. Its worth the trip...trust me. Steve the owner is a player and a great guy. Tim the resident tech is the only guy I let touch my guns...he's real good. I let him touch my SR-25...and that's something special. You can also cruise on over to Delaware and check out Shorty USA. They're decent...I had a really bad experience when I checked out their store...the guy behind the counter was a tool...but I heard that was a fluke. I hear guys there like Rod are really cool. There is also another place called The Armory other than the one in North Point...its in Annapolis. They are seriously scaling back on airsoft and may not have much left. They're primarily a real steel dealer. There's supposed to be another store in Frederick somewhere (not MD Airsoft)...but I've never been able to find it. I think that about covers it with the ones already listed. I think the boys over at The Dundalk Republican Army may be getting something together...not sure though. They're a good bunch of guys so if they are in the biz its probably a safe bet. Hope that helps.

Shortys is the only place I go unfortunately. They have pretty bad customer service. :/ Rod was a jerk one time when I was in there with my friend.

KJW M9

KWA M4A1(hopefully soon)

#14 stix2k4

stix2k4

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:05 AM

hey yall.... I live in New Carrollton/ Lanham MD and I have gotten permission from the local authorities to have a skirmish in the woods near my house; I just have to call them and let them know where and when. the woods are huge and secluded once you go deep inside them. Also about the airsoft store issue there is a place in rockville called Tactical Airsoft Arena in rockville md. It takes me less than 30 mins to get there and they have a great selection of weapons. They also have an arena which I have played in 3 times. Here is the addy http://www.tacticalairsoftarena.com/ If anyone is interested in playing email me I am trying to play 2morrow before I have to go back to class and in engineering free time is a gift... lol my email is stix2k4<DON'T POST EMAIL ADDRESSES>umd.edu...email with questions or if u wanna go to TAA...
Tunde a-thumbsup.gif

#15 mutant90

mutant90

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

+1 on tactical airsoft arena. rockville, md

G&P Sentry.... to be

#16 s7a71c

s7a71c
  • Interests:My interests are airsofting, basketball, football, swimming, T.V., video games, and sleeping.

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:42 PM

There is an internet site called east coast airsoft they don't have a store yet! and they are located in bel air. Other then Jc's and desderata thats the only places I know of. I just order off airsoft Gi and airsoft atlanta both of them are really good sites. good luck. a-thumbsup.gif
If your parents don't pay for you to airsoft, put this in your sig.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, put this in your sig.

No! Wait! Go back! Why are their six pedals if there are only four directions? ~Caboose~
Your toast has been burned, and no amount of scraping will remove the black parts. ~Caboose~

#17 Flipz

Flipz

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (mutant90 @ Aug 30 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
+1 on tactical airsoft arena. rockville, md

+1 for Tactical Airsoft Arena in Rockville MD. They carry mostly KWA sidearms and Echo 1 rifles.
Items for Sale:
Modulus Tactical Lanyard Sling (Black)
VForce Facemask with Fan (Black)

#18 frontline84

frontline84

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:51 PM

spread the good word guys. I was up at paintball sportsland this weekend playing airsoft with what was a great turnout. I was talking to some guys at the field and they told me that we are going to get what we have been wanting for the longest time to get. a new airsoft store is looking to open in the frederick area. now im not sure exactly where, they wouldnt say or didnt know but I figured I should spread the word. I need them to open one if they are, my gear is on its last leg. I just hope there affordable and have worth wild gear there. anyone have anymore info let me know.

#19 AirarmSports.com

AirarmSports.com

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:54 PM

New online store in MD, Airarm Sports. Airguns, airsoft guns, paintball guns and gear. Wide selection. Lowest price. Free same day shipping. Some items have been reduced again. Go check it out.

#20 AirarmSports.com

AirarmSports.com

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:57 PM

Local pick-up save more!

#21 CPosko

CPosko
  • Interests:I've practiced Muay Thai and Sambo for 5 years. I also like to backpack and camp. I am an Eagle Scout and am active in my local Boy Scout troop. I sing in two different choirs and have sang at Carnegie Hall and the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I act in my community theatre and am a member of the International Thespian Society. I also am an ameteur skateboarder and I'm an experienced snowboarder (Zoo York board, Venture trucks, Seedy Lunatic wheels and Burton Cruzer snowboard, Saloman bindings, Burton boots).

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:16 PM

I still haven't made a trip to Desiderata yet. My cousin lives in Timonium so I'll visit him and go to DAS while I'm down there. I need to swing through Timonium to get to work depending on where I'm working. A few of my friends have been down there and said the shop is pretty dope and that it's worth seeing. I heard they're going to open a CQB arena there if they haven't already. And yes, I do enjoy necroposting for those of you wondering.
WE 1911
KWA M9 PTP
Tanaka S&W Model 500 8 3/4 Inch Silver Version
KWA NS2 M11A1

#22 Blak110

Blak110
  • Interests:Airsoft, hunting, building stuff, hiking, video games, skiing, biking, motorsports, soccer, track running, weight lifting, political discussions, &amp; modern military history and tactics.

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:42 AM

Bring up the Armory again, my dad works nearby and he stops in there sometimes to tell me how they're doing, but I've never actually been in there. Are they pretty good? I've talked to some of 'em on the phone and they seem pretty cool, but I want to double-check.
The strength of the pack is the wolf

thanks to eege for the epic sig.
QUOTE (Kavurcen @ Feb 23 2010, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I got that, but I'm just interested in how you would light someone on fire at an airsoft skirmish.

#23 adyingwalrus

adyingwalrus

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (airsofter0866 @ Dec 4 2006, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I have been looking for a while and have found a couple.
There is TAA:

http://www.tacticalairsoftarena.com/

Opposing Force Airsoft:

http://www.opposingforceairsoft.com/

#24 ctrivane

ctrivane

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

Replay Sports in Severna Park has a HUGE selection of airsoft guns and stuff.

web - www.replaysportsconsignments.com
phone - 410 793 5050

#25 M4menace

M4menace

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (airsofter0866 @ Dec 4 2006, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

www.eastcoastairsoft.com located right outside belair towards churchville on right side of road of 22/ belair road turns into rt22 call before you go there great service and great selection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users